4WD Turbo EG6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No shit...that's what I tell all these fucking dreamer kids..."oh Im gonna turbo and build my saturn sl1 and do this and that and this and that..." Its like fuck just buy a used bugeye and be done with it lol.

I've seen Stafford's work in person before. He's done some good, clean shit. I'm not vouching for the guy but it does seem like he's just trying to slap this "head ache" together and be done with it.

Seems like he's the type of person who does his stuff and his friends stuff really good but when it comes to others, he gives them average to below average quality.

Hope everything works out for you...

I was looking through the pics and that subframe/diff support is the most uncreative and childish and disgusting work I have ever seen. It looks like what a 15 year old would build with his first welder. Angular, aesthetically offensive and heavy.

No shit, that rear end is roached. It looks like he just took some extra square stock that was laying around and mashed it together in the cheapest way possible.

Ya exactly. It is garbage. It looks like half the mini trucks you used to see at shows back when those were "awesome" and everyone had to have one. These retards were churning them out in their garages with cheap bag kits and no skills.

Nothing was even primed. lol.

Get a decent lawyer, take that shit to court. I sure hope you had something more than a verbal contract, and have documentation on everything. Take it to another shop and have them go over it.

nope. I live in Ridgecrest ca. Its been 2 years and 8 montys since he had my car. I always went back to come get my car and he would say," Okay since you wanna come get your car its time to square up", expecting me to pay for the fucked up shit that he left me with. I argued for days but in the end untill I got my car back I couldnt really take him to court because I need damage estimates. Stafford did everything to promise a dream and little to produce a product.

Where are you located and judging from these pics and the post what do you think a ball park price would be for this completion?

I'm in Ventura and I can't even begin to guess how much time your car needs. To start, why don't you PM me or email a list of specific things you need to have done and I will let you know whether or not it is within my realm of comfortability.

Like any real professional, there are things I can, but should not do, as they are outside of my specific area of expertise. Chassis is mine, so your turbo and tuning related issues would have to be handled elsewhere.

Personally, I am always a bit wary of anyone that professes to be a full service build shop. Of course there are a few exceptions...

Back