90 B16a Turbo Crx Part Out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I do still have the rims $500 takes the rims and tires. first come first serve.
still got the trans, one is a y1, and one is an s1, but i dont remember which one is which, stickers are long gone. 70/each make em gone!
still got the turbo kit. $700 take it!

were are you located im kinda interested in da rims let me know

yea i still got the harness.

located in Ranson, wv about 15min from the va line.

door panels probably cost about $50 to ship? ( rough guess )

Do the 90-93 cv shafts come with the intermidiate shaft for a manual trans? If so how much is it all shipped to 38134(Bartlett TN.)
Thanks

Also very intersted in the modified shift linkage if it will work on my 88 hatch in addition to the shafts. Maybe a package deal? But either way I have paypal and can make payment for them immediately.
Thanks

bump, all parts have been removed from the car, and ready to go! i will have some new pics up tonight, and will be updating the sale list.

would you ship the trannys i would like both of them ill pay shiping and schedule the pick up if you will strap them to a pallet i will buy them

bump

this is what i need

Rear disk brake swap (integra i think) new pads, rotors, and calipers, also comes with 4040 prop valve and 15/16 master cylinder 275

front brake knuckles (drilled and slotted rotors, new pads, new wheel bearings, new upper and lower ball joints) both sides 125
and if u have the sunroof complete u can call me with the price 347 612 0328

Back