90 crx EASY swap or not to swap?dilema

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

why is everyone quick to give a link to buy something instead of giving support to fix the problem instead? just find good diagrams and go over dpfi to mpfi conversions and chances are that the crx that its coming out of was dpfi converted and not si, either ask him how he did it or go over everything with the instructions on the conversion

45860_1554618947579_1298354120_31530440_4250614_n.jpg

why is everyone quick to give a link to buy something instead of giving support to fix the problem instead? just find good diagrams and go over dpfi to mpfi conversions and chances are that the crx that its coming out of was dpfi converted and not si, either ask him how he did it or go over everything with the instructions on the conversion

because not everyone is as good as you are. duh.

nah seriously use your head, not everyone can handle wiring projects.

ive rewired 2 seperate race cars,plenty of n2o satups,megasquirt,etc..so im fine with the rewire to mpfi,what i need to know is if this intake will work? not sure what it came off of? all my buddy told me is its non egr,its their any #'s on it that will tell me?
or can anyone tell me for sure this intake will work for the conversion? THANKS
41329_1554341060632_1298354120_31529730_6238715_n.jpg

because in this case there is no fixing of a problem. its modifying a car. and when you modify a car, taking shortcuts and hacking shit up only causes issues later on and devalues the project even more.
in my experience, modifying a car, and correctly at that, requires the purchasing of many an expensive part.

in this case, i referenced him to something that will make it 100x's easier and hassle free. wiring up these bastards in the small amount of space given is no fun task. if i were doing it, i would buy the harness from rywire.
hell, on my first swap, i ended up getting rid of the dpfi shell and buying an si because i really didnt want to deal with the hassle of converting it. its a bitch and not worth the time expended if you ask me.

ive rewired 2 seperate race cars,plenty of n2o satups,megasquirt,etc..so im fine with the rewire to mpfi,what i need to know is if this intake will work? not sure what it came off of? all my buddy told me is its non egr,its their any #'s on it that will tell me?
or can anyone tell me for sure this intake will work for the conversion? THANKS
41329_1554341060632_1298354120_31529730_6238715_n.jpg

there should be some numbers on there. somewhere. just type those up.

only #'s i can find is on backside of plenum reads p10 ipt-5
help me out guys!! will this work for my mpfi convert?
thanks in advance!

did your friend tell you anything about it?
is it a d series manifold?
what year car did it come out of?

if the injectors are obd1 then you'll have to either swao them with older ones, or convert the car to obd1.

im not finding anything for a p10 code. maybe its a different number?

if it has a 4 individual bosses for four individual injectors you should be set.

only thing i found regarding p10 was that the manifold is off a d15b1

Back