92 accord best swap ( f20a , f22a6 , or f22b dohc)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i think i need to hurry and finish my car and get it back on the road very soon this car has been a project pain in the a**.

Photo-0004.jpg

Photo-0005.jpg

Photo-0006.jpg

Photo-0007.jpg

Photo-0047.jpg

Photo-0048.jpg

Photo-0052.jpg

Photo-0053.jpg

these are the only pics i have at the moment but i well have more when i can get farther and get the axel bolts off and get the motor out of the car.

Your cars a obd1, LX/DX? you have option of running a chipped P06 with a P72 GSR basemap, with the vtec disabled. This will raise you rev limiter and activat the IAB's in the intake manifold. If your car is a DX/LX the Pt3 Ecu isnt programmed to do that. You can also run vacumn to the diapram on the intake to keep the IABs open all the time but lose lower end power.

yeah the car is obd1 its a ex see the rev limiter really doesnt do much for me cause the sad fact is its a auto and i dont have the extra money to convert it at the moment but with future plans for possible boost itll be converted some where down the line. i have to take some more pics of the outside kinda banged up all the pics i have are in the dark and off my cell so not great to put up. ive heard the pt6 runs the car pretty good and its said it pushes it a little more then the stock p39 ecu for the f22b.

and theres a black vaccum box under the intake mani that i have to replace cause its busted when it came with the f22b.

hmm what are the odd of going to a junkyard and finding a a6 to take it off of cause they dont sell it seperate at shops or maybe i could find one on ebay if anyone can help me find one of them it would be great i know i can use a t fitting or something as well.

hmm what are the odd of going to a junkyard and finding a a6 to take it off of cause they dont sell it seperate at shops or maybe i could find one on ebay if anyone can help me find one of them it would be great i know i can use a t fitting or something as well.

The odds of me finding one out here in NC are great, you paying me for is the problem. This would include the box, hoses and the wiring from it to the shock tower plug. All you would have to do is pin it and bolt it up. Gonna have to run the wires into the cabin from the shock tower plug to, thats extra for me to pull those.

Back