94 Accord EX H22 OBD2 to OBD1 help.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lurch

I just picked up an obd2 h22a4 and i am swaping it in to my 94. i know i need the dizzy and injectors and an ecu, My question is will the p13 ecu swap directly in the car with no messing around. Will a chipped p28 bolt in with no other modds to the wiring go in. So can i use a p13 without changing wiring and/or a p28 without changing wiring.

the most least expensive ecu that can be flashed for an h22 basemap is a p06 chipped, thats wat i got in my 95 accord w 95 h22a basemap. tell ur ecu guy to program vtec to kick in at 3700 rpms and also to program a rev limiter. off the line it wont let u go over 2500 rpms, to prevent spinning tires. as for any other wiring u might have to run one wire to the IaB. pin a06 out of the ecu. oh and u have an usdm h22a4. which is 190 hp with 290cc injectors. jdm h22a r 220 hp w 315cc injectors and dont have knock sensors.
Ur gonna have to run a wire to the knock sensor which is also one wire out the back of ecu. i think its pin A11

Back