94 civic ex D16Z6 integra B18C6/7 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dtx

i got a civic ex with a D16Z6 and i want to swap it with a B18C6/7 and i can't seem to find any retailers or sales for the integra engine or any information about this kind of swap anybody have any ideas,suggestions or comments i'm up for anything :worthy:

what level interga is the engine out of, is it like a b18c5 by chance, is it a jdm?, if it is the swap info should be the same, just guessing here

i've heard of those motors before but i could never find them, i think they are in like the uk and places like that, the swap should be the same as the b18c's

the B18C6/7 are the Euro and Aus spec ITR engines... so if you are having trouble finding one of those it will be about the same as a B18C/R JDM spec engine or B18C5 US spec

from what i've found the B18C6/7 has 200hp and the b18c5/r jdm is 195hp am i wrong or just misguided? preferbly i'd prefer as much power as i can from this engine swap
:blink:

the JDM EDM ADM engines have higher compression than the USDM (11.1:1 vs 10.6:1) this and the fact that they have higher octane fuels available (98 octane) allows them to pull slightly higher numbers out of their engines... i have seen JDM ITR engines rated as high as 210HP stock... this is normal everyone uses different scales to rate HP (HP, PS, kW, etc...) i guess this could be a reason for some of the differances in reported numbers too... i wouldnt concern yourself too much with the HP numbers you hear... if the engine specs are the same the output is most likely the same as well

Back