94' civic ex w/ bar ref'd GSR swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18vtecrx

1994 civic EX (black w/ black interior) CLEAN TITLE

BODY:body is in decent shape it needs a little TLC normal dings from being an old car but nothing major, and it definately needs some paint cause the roof and trunk are oxidized, this is the only thing the car needs work on the rest of everything is great.

ENGINE: 94' GSR swap and BAR ref'd so its 100% legal.
i have done all maintanence necessary for the engine....the timing belt and water pump were changed less then 4,000 miles ago which means you wont need to worry about it for another 60k miles and i just did the oil change last weekend so no need to worry about that for another 25oo miles, i also had the valve cover seal,cam seal, distributor seal and spark plug ring seals changed. in addition to all that the spark plugs are new w/ about 5k on them,the catalytic converter is brand new just put on last week. the motor has DC sport headers,skunk2 intake manifold(both smog legal with #'s to prove it.the car is using a full size integra radiator not the stock small half radiator that civics come with so you dont need to worry about cooling issues.

SUSPENSION/WHEELS: the car rides on some KYB shocks W/ H%R springs(very comfortable ride) and the car is sitting on some 99-00 civic SI wheels in perfect condition with newer tires(about 85% tread life.

BRAKES: the front brakes and rears have been upgraded to integra GSR disc brakes w/ slotted and drilled rotors to help the braking.

INTERIOR:the interior is black and in great shape also, the only thing wrong is the driver seat has a small tear in the typical spot but its nothing major.

LIGHTING:i also upgraded the headlights to 6000k HID hgeadlights which are very nice for those dark nights or foggy mornings.

the car runs great and has no problems other then the cosmetic ones that i mentioned above and i have described the car to the best of my ability and i apologize if i have left anything out. i will not be entertaining joy rides only those who show up with the money.

please email me to setup a day and time to meet with me to check out the car and again no flakes please i dont see a need to waste my time or your own. thanks
ASKING price is 4,500 OBO

lol yea sorry i forgot i posted it up on here since i never got email notification of replies but anyhow the car sold in 2 days. thanks for the interest. -mike

Back