94 del sol Si w/ fresh b16a sir2 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 21 2005, 04:04 PM
someone buy me. please.

I NEED A HOUSE
[post=514909]Quoted post[/post]​

Call me man ,.. I'm going to come by to check it out.. I have a few things to do after work and then possibly come see it tommorow night?

ill trade you my integra, its auto but its worth what your asking. about to change the timing belt and water pump and it has an intake, exhaust, and koyo radiator. i really just dont feel like swapping the tranny anymore.

thanks, but i really don't need/want a teg.

like steve said, integras are delivery boxes for motors for civics :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 23 2005, 12:36 AM
thanks, but i really don't need/want a teg.

like steve said, integras are delivery boxes for motors for civics :p
[post=515483]Quoted post[/post]​

wasnt my first choice either. actually the del sol was. parents said a del sol was too small though.

if your not in a rush to sell it, i could sell the teg and simply pay cash. but if i was going to sell my car, i need to know that once i have cash in hand the sol would still be there. let me know what you think.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 23 2005, 09:33 AM
are you offering 5500?
[post=515544]Quoted post[/post]​

if thats what it would take

i'll talk to tbone tonight. he had first dibs on it with the EK + cash trade. but frankly, i'd rather just have the cash. I'll talk to him tonight and see how serious he is about this whole deal. he seemed pretty intereted, but had to run it pass the wife.

If you want me to hold it for you, i'm going to have to take a non-refundable deposit of 500 bucks or something. But, again, i gotta talk to tom first.

and please, re-read the ad and make sure its what you want. most of the pics are of the OLD version with the OLD motor and OLD wheels.

you would be coming up with a temp plate of some sort to drive it home?

i realize its just a del sol with a b16 and some steelies, but its what i wanted to get in the first place 2 1/2 years ago. but idk if i can do a deposit, not that im trying to cheat you or anything, but i dont have 500 extra dollars at the moment. the money from the teg would be what your getting. however, ill see how this week of work goes.

well, i got him, i got 2 or 3 random emails from people from the craigslist posting i put up too...

i don't need it gone this week... but i'd like to get rid of it pretty soon. if i keep dicking people around saying its sold, and then this falls through, i'm screwed.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 23 2005, 02:57 PM
well, i got him, i got 2 or 3 random emails from people from the craigslist posting i put up too...

i don't need it gone this week... but i'd like to get rid of it pretty soon. if i keep dicking people around saying its sold, and then this falls through, i'm screwed.
[post=515686]Quoted post[/post]​

ok, i really asked you for a little time b/c i had to convince the rents to let me sell the teg, but i just asked and they had no problem with it at all. let me know how it goes with tbone and if that falls threw my car will be for sale tommarow.

alright, i talked to tbone tonight...

here's the deal.

my driveway just got re-paved, so i can't pull the car out of the garage till next friday.

i'm going away from the 2nd - 4th
tbone is gone till the 8th.

so basically, its like this-- if you can come get the thing on or before july 9th, its yours. otherwise, tom is going to grab it on the 9th.

tom's cool with it either way-- he know's i'd rather take the cash than a car that i'm probably just going to re-sell anyway. saves me a hassel.

so, i don't need a deposit-- its yours until the 9th, then its going to tom.

hows that sound?

car is going up for sale tommarow, i guess we'll see what happens.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 15 2005, 02:48 PM
people offering 2k can go take a long walk in the blair witch woods. i'll keep the car if i can't get what i want for it. don't need to move it any time soon.
[post=512554]Quoted post[/post]​

i got 3000 where do i need to go???...lol bump

Back