94 del sol Si w/ fresh b16a sir2 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 29 2005, 12:50 AM
any updates slushbox?
[post=517831]Quoted post[/post]​

im a bum and havent change the timing belt or radiator, nor have i detailed it. but the signs are in the windows. i havent really driven it lately b/c of the stuff i have to fix so very few people have seen it. ill keep you posted after i finish with everything.

Bump because thats me!
DSCF1157.JPG

Whats this EK that TBizzle has? I'm lookin for a cheap beater...

lol- thanks for the free bump :p

noah, he's had that ek for a while now... we;ll see what happens. :)

I saw the ballpark you were lookin at... Or rather what you'd be getting I'm lookin for a CHEAP CHEAP beater... Like $1k... I didn't know if it was beat or somethin...

i dont see me selling the car this week, so i guess just sell it to tbone. fucking radiator and timing belt kit still havent gotten here yet. i ordered them a week ago and both companies claim that the holiday weekend set back all their shipping. and no one wants to buy and pay for a car that they wont have for another week.

just in case anyone was wondering, i just got the timing belt kit today and the radiator should be here tomarrow. i love ebay stores.

tom, i'll call you tonight. i think i'm going to flake on the trade. i really need the cash more than anything right now.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 12 2005, 08:47 AM
tom, i'll call you tonight. i think i'm going to flake on the trade. i really need the cash more than anything right now.
[post=524624]Quoted post[/post]​

You f-ing flaker!!!!! lol ;) Let me know then.. I'll give you 500 for your volks then :p Man I told everyone how I was going to have a famous delslo soon..

bah, i forgot to call you... lol

i'll try to remember to do so tomorrow.

try to sell the EK and get cash y0!

500 for the volks? I'll give you $1500 for the crx. lol

finally have all my parts in. idk if i really want to sell it anymore but i change my mind more than anyone on this board so theres still a chance

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 15 2005, 01:42 PM
lol ok then...
[post=526738]Quoted post[/post]​

seriously, i have changed the goals for the teg three times since i figured i wasnt going to sell it on time.

Back