Aem Intake

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Someone is selling me an aem intake for a 99/00 civic si intake for real cheap price. I was wondering would this fit my 92 hb si with a stock motor? If not would i be able to do anything to make it fit, maybe cut it??

pills_PMD

i dont think it will fit without modification, but anything can be african engineered to fit.. is this the cold air intake?? or is it the short ram??

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
I've heard they fit (CAI) but have never seen it.I don't see why a short ram wouldn't.

asmallsol

Super Moderator
it also depends on the size of the tubing. If the new si is 3 inches and yours is 2.5 (pulling numbers out of my ass) a little more work will be need.

wildbillhatchbac

the OG
VIP
i have the underhood AEM intake on my 94 cx and its made for a 96-00 civic ex/si . .. . so i say why not. .. i just had to plug a hole up. .. no biggie. .. for 20 bucks i'm pretty damn happy. i would have payed more for just a filter!

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Jan 5 2003, 11:13 AM
i have the underhood AEM intake on my 94 cx and its made for a 96-00 civic ex/si . .. . so i say why not. .. i just had to plug a hole up. .. no biggie. .. for 20 bucks i'm pretty damn happy. i would have payed more for just a filter!

How did you pull that off? $20 is great.

Oh and bill, you have the cheesest sig ever. :rolleyes: :D :p