Andrew's engine swap (pics)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well, I've been talking to John at KMS for quite some time now(he's had my motor for 1.5 months!), and they are still doing the final assembly right now.

It will be done this month. otherwise I'll take some serious action agaisnt them.
He said it would be done in one month(DONE in october)...

KMS is shut down until Monday for all of this holiday crap, so I can't talk to him until then.

I'm trying to think if theres anything else I need to be considering doing before the motor arrives? Any ideas people?

Well, I'm not too sure what it is.. haha. It's off an 94+ LS w/ ABS. I'm starting to look around for a GSR MC. Those are 1".(same as ITR, but I think buying an ITR one will be a bit more pricy...)

But even still, it's better than mine.
Next will be some brake upgrades. I think I'm gonna go the simple route-

Read about it in THIS thread on H-T.

That way I don't have to go through the hassle of changing my knucles or LCA's.

So... I guess thats next!

Hey is ur car ABS if not I think you might not be able to do that conversion with the ABS from the integra.. LOOK FourthGenHatch and FourthGenHatch check these out they night come in handy...

so how did you manage to not light you car on fire dremeling a fuel line? lol. what you did works, but technically not correct. i modded (well had someone else mod) the stock fuel fitting with an -AN fitting. and just screwed the lines onto that. but i used the black fuel lines and fittings. looks sick.

I know. I could have just cut the entire fitting off, slip on a B-nut and a -6AN tube nut, and re-flared it, but I decided to do it this way.

I think I'll eventually run a different setup(perhaps a -6 line all the way from the fuel tank, but not in this car. perhaps in a track car thats stripped out and stuff...

13ST70_B2510.gif

I need the fitting on Brake line #9- Part 32930 on here
However, I don't want to order the entire line just for the stupid fitting for the MC.
Does anyone have one?
It's the fitting on the PASSENGER side of the MC (on a 94+ integra). It's slightly bigger than the one on the drivers side.

Much love and $5 shipped if you do!

Anyone have one of those fittings, or at least know where I can buy one? Theres NONE at the local junker.

Update 11/27:
Got my fuel rail taken care of.

DSCN1338.jpg

DSCN1340.jpg

DSCN1342.jpg

It would be ideal to have a 45* Hose fitting on the end, but it will hopefully work. Otherwise I'll have to shell out the $20+ bucks for it...

Yeah... it's the stock d16z6 mani....
Havent decided whether to just buy a d16y8 or to get aftermarket... for now i'm just saving my money.

The best way to do it is to just cut the line off, slip off the stock fitting, and slip on an AN tube fitting and a B-nut(sleeve), and do it that way. I just did it this way because it's way easier.
Hopefully I won't have any leaks.

And I hate to keep bringing it up, but does anyone know where to find that fitting?
Do you think Honda would carry it?(the fitting alone)

The best way to do it is to just cut the line off, slip off the stock fitting, and slip on an AN tube fitting and a B-nut(sleeve), and do it that way. I just did it this way because it's way easier.
Hopefully I won't have any leaks.

And I hate to keep bringing it up, but does anyone know where to find that fitting?
Do you think Honda would carry it?(the fitting alone)

Pics of the AN tube and B-nut?

Back