Another Political Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok, to keep the discussion going... What about the Brits? :p France has a hard time respecting the British...just thought I would steer the conversation towards them :lol:

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre+Feb 2 2003, 09:06 PM-->
as for pissedoffsol, lol...I can't even imagine his input if he posts in this thread...ought to be funny :D
He has and here it is:

pissedoffsol Posted: Feb 2 2003
@ 01:07 PM
d00gaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

d00000gaaaaaaaaa d00000hAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

politics suck

more corrupotion in that shit than ummmm i dont know, stuff

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Feb 2 2003, 03:22 PM-->
Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@Feb 2 2003, 09:06 PM
as for pissedoffsol, lol...I can't even imagine his input if he posts in this thread...ought to be funny :D

He has and here it is:

pissedoffsol Posted: Feb 2 2003
@ 01:07 PM
d00gaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

d00000gaaaaaaaaa d00000hAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

politics suck

more corrupotion in that shit than ummmm i dont know, stuff

oh yeah he has...I was expecting something different :D but yeah that sounds like him :p

With Tony Blair as Prime Minister, the British will do whatever Bush says they should. Blair is Bush's lap dog.

Tony Blaire is the coolest man alive. Watch him on CSPAN and your mouth will drop. You only wish you had his oratory skills.

Lol, in the parliament .. they look they want to kill each other, but it's still the coolest thing ever. And Blaire owns them all.

Sure he can speak, but coolest man alive? He acts like Bush is giving it to him in the pooper, and he thinks that if he does something "wrong" W will stop giving it to him. Bush says jump and Blaire says "How high?".

I think that this lap dogging to Bush is going to cost him another term. With what the British public/press are saying about him I don't think he stands a prayer of being nominated.

hey all you guys dissin' france that is a low blow... so what if the germans took france in 7 days, look how close together and what small countries they are, if the US was next to german at that a similar situation could have happened. What you are estially talking about is racism. You are dissing a entire nation of people, that is sad and low. I respect everyones opinion on cars here and i hope you all would but don't rip on people harritage that is just messed up.
Thanks

:werd: MaaseyRacer

but seriously, we're all just fucking around...I didn't get offended by the France remarks, hell, I get the same shit from my American friends and I give them the same shit...all in good fun. :p

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@Feb 2 2003, 02:02 PM

but seriously, we're all just fucking around...I didn't get offended by the France remarks, hell, I get the same shit from my American friends and I give them the same shit...all in good fun. :p

no i get the frog jokes to and i take them instride but when folks go over the top it is not cool, plus when you do not know the people you are making these comments to, it just makes you sound like a racist.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer+Feb 2 2003, 05:04 PM-->
La_Pieuvre
@Feb 2 2003, 02:02 PM

no i get the frog jokes to and i take them instride but when folks go over the top it is not cool, plus when you do not know the people you are making these comments to, it just makes you sound like a racist.

man I think your taking this a little to black and white, nobodies trying to be racist were just goofing around. I love Europe, and I said that on the last page. I lived there. I'm not going to miss out on a chance to poke fun at anybody, and I excpect it back, just so long as it's all in fun....

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Feb 2 2003, 06:42 PM
I love Europe,

bastards get better cars than us :(

were not allowed to have any cool toys :(

Car magazine (British) never has anything good to say about Mustangs/Camaros/Corvettes.

Originally posted by lsvtec+Feb 3 2003, 05:08 AM-->
Car magazine (British) never has anything good to say about Mustangs/Camaros/Corvettes.
That's because they suck :lol:

Originally posted by E_SolSi Posted on Feb 3 2003@ 03:55 AM
bastards get better cars than us

hahahahahaha :lol: Yea but if you are a citizen of Germany the TUV sucks more balls then the EPA and DOT combined.Are you still comin' over?

MaaseyRacer Posted on Feb 2 2003
@ 11:04 PM
...plus when you do not know the people you are making these comments to, it just makes you sound like a racist.

Octupus knows we are just ribbing him,no one here (I hope) is a racist.And besides alot of the people are of european descent anyway,so we'd be hating on ourselves. :) My family came from Dublin,France,and Denmark,so I got no room to hate.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 3 2003, 03:00 AM
hahahahahaha :lol: Yea but if you are a citizen of Germany the TUV sucks more balls then the EPA and DOT combined.Are you still comin' over?

i would be more than happy with a bone stock ///M5
i would be more than happy with a bone sotck 911TT

so who cares? lol

Back