Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Not until I have to

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Not a chance

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What's not to get? Why get an experimental drug during a test phase for something that has almost 100% survival rate, where the overwhelming majority of people who do get Covid experience mild or no symptoms and a vaccine that has 0 long term effect research. The vaccine does not prevent you from getting or transmitting Covid. But yea let's inject it anyway just because.

When the Government and Celebrities' tell you that you need something, chances are, you don't.
Here is why my pregnant wife and I received the vaccine. I work in a school and see students on a regular basis. Our OB/GYN sent these stats to us regarding the safety for her as opposed to not getting it back in April (Full disclosure I don't know the source but I do believe they are legit)....

About 1 to 3 per 1,000 pregnant woman with COVID 19 will develop severe disease. Compared to those who aren't pregnant, COVID 19 infected pregnant people:
- Are 3 times more likely to need ICU care
- Are 2 to 3 times more likely to need advanced life support and a breathing tube
- have a small increased risk of dying
- may also be at an increased risk of stillbirth and preterm birth

We just could not justify not getting it when it was available to us. I have not and will not judge other's decisions as it is their personal choice and it is their right.

I agree with most of this.

I don't like the 0 accountability or the secret ingredient crap.

I'll get it when you can stand by your product.

I'm undecided at this moment but I honestly should get it. I had covid and it sucked ass. I felt like death for 4 days. Its been a little over a month since I've had it and I still am feeling the affects from it...a cough that won't go away and my energy feels like it drains faster.

BTW, they can't ask you if are vaccinated or not. It is a huge HIPAA violation.

That's actually not true at all, unfortunately. HIPPA only applies to entities that have your health information like a Hospital, your PCP or your Healthcare insurance. It basically just makes them keep it safe and protect it and regulates how its shared.

Yep. If someone wants to discriminate your genetic material, let them. Just ask them if they're intending to withhold goods, services, or economic opportunity from you as a result of your genetic material, and more importantly, document the encounter.

Here's an interesting article:
FB_IMG_1622075995557.jpg

its not just teens, i am seeing a lot of cases of adults experiencing this as well after being vaccinated. They now have heart problems which didn't exist before.

its not just teens, i am seeing a lot of cases of adults experiencing this as well after being vaccinated. They now have heart problems which didn't exist before.

Did you read your own article?

"Even if there is a connection with the vaccine, and right now we don't know that there is, we do know that COVID infection itself is much more serious than that," he said. "Parents, go ahead and get your kids vaccinated."

Did you read your own article?

"Even if there is a connection with the vaccine, and right now we don't know that there is, we do know that COVID infection itself is much more serious than that," he said. "Parents, go ahead and get your kids vaccinated."
So we are nit picking logic now? People get the vaccine and all of a sudden have heart problems and we can't relate it to the vaccine? But people with severe pre-existing conditions practically on their death bed die, get tested for Covid and we just put Covid as the cause of death on the death certificate and that's ok? I see how that works.

If that makes you sleep better at night.

These heart problems are 100% related to the vaccine

In all fairness, hospitals get paid for COVID related deaths (or at least they did during peak pandemic) so there is motive.

Goes well with your 'murica shirts corvette dude.

My close friends dad died from covid, was healthy otherwise. You do you brother.

Last edited:
Goes well with your 'murica shirts corvette dude.

My close friends dad died from covid, was healthy otherwise. You do you brother.
This has nothing to do with MURICA. Trump pushed the vaccine way before Biden. I'd tell Trump to shove the vaccine up his ass. And you know nothing of your close friends dad's health. Bob Harper was the healthiest guy on the planet and dude had a heart attack and was perfectly healthy or so he thought. Millions of people have undiagnosed underlying health conditions that they only find out about when something bad happens.

I will always do me, that's how I live. No one will ever tell me otherwise. No government, no celebrity...no one

Had a family vacation last week with my wife's extended family. Couple cousins turned 21 so we did it big and rented a giant house in Sunriver, Oregon. Did some breweries, bars, and beer gardens during the day. Everyone was vaccinated but my 2 year old. Felt glorious to go to many places mask free outside and not be worrying.

take it for what its worth

I'm totally fine with people questioning the safety of a vaccine that was developed so rapidly and I'm fine with people making their own choices regarding what they put in their bodies. I personally decided to get vaccinated but I'm not about shaming anyone else for their personal decisions.

With that said, I also believe that Sherri Tenpenny is a wack job. She's been on the anti-vax train long before COVID-19. She's also a "vaccines cause autism" proponent and advocates against any sort of vaccination, even those we've been using safely for 100+ years. So I'm probably not going to put a lot of stock in her opinions.

I guess you did say "take it for what it's worth."

I think im in the position now where while everyone is going mask-less, i'm still wearing mine in stores/etc. In tighter circles, it's less strict.

I don't care much about the FDA approval.... but what I do care about is the company standing by their product enough to remove the 'can't sue us' clause.

I hear phizer is moving to get full approval, and i believe with that, comes the liability. When they are behind their own product, i'll consider it again. If it gives me cancer, i at least want the million bucks for my kid.

Infection rates are so low here right now that it's not really a concern. I think 3 people in town had it last i looked. Not really scary.

phizer ingredients
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA,
lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2
[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-
phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium
phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose

dear lord, i won't even buy food with this shit in it. and who honestly knows what the rest of it is....

They've updated their document to include the heart problems.
Myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart) have occurred in some people who have received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. In most of these people, symptoms began within a few days following receipt of the second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. The chance of having this occur is very low. You should seek medical attention right away if you have any of the following symptoms after receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine: • Chest pain • Shortness of breath • Feelings of having a fast-beating, fluttering, or pounding heart.

Still a hard pass from me.

Back