Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Not until I have to

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Not a chance

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you can but make sure you also have the AX rfid chip installed so you can connect to wifi when service is shit.

wow, i was intrigued until ab out 4 min when they said the ingredient connects you to 5g. lol
yeah and ..what's wrong with that statement? Apparently that is what graphene technology can be used for...and it seems undeniable the graphene is in these vaccines.

Published before Covid came out

I mean come on...you are talking about people like Bill Gates who wants to scorch the sky and block out the sun...i saw that on The Matrix once...it didn't work out well for the humans if i recall

That statement is about as accurate as saying eating food with Silicon dioxide makes you a semiconductor.

9. Bionic humans​

If you feel overly integrated with your technology already, you ain't seen nothing yet. Graphene research is now leading to experiments where electronics can integrate with your biological systems. Basically, it may soon be possible to be implanted with graphene gadgets that can read your nervous system or talk to your cells.

This could lead to breakthroughs in medical science, helping doctors monitor your body or even adjust your biological systems for optimal health. The technology could also help fitness fanatics track and monitor their workout regimens.

Where did you here there is graphene oxide in the vaccines? That's been debunked like a dozen times already.

B's analogy is correct. Graphene is being researched for all sorts of potential applications, and yes, 5G technology and medical implants are among them. But that doesn't mean that the two things are connected or that having graphene on your person or inside you makes you trackable.

Bill Gates very well might be an evil bastard, but he has far better (worse?) things to do than track how many times you went to Taco Bell last month.

EDIT: And as lswhitecivic pointed out, it's a moot conversation anyway because there is no graphene in the COVID vaccines.

Last edited:
Where did you here there is graphene oxide in the vaccines? That's been debunked like a dozen times already.
the video I posted....that's why you need to watch it to understand.......debunked by who? fact checked by who....the fact check companies connected to Johnson and Johnson hired by facebook?

the video I posted....that's why you need to watch it to understand.......debunked by who? fact checked by who....the fact check companies connected to Johnson and Johnson hired by facebook?
Politifact, Reuters, APNews, Science Times - all with high level doctors and infectious disease experts, MIT chemical engineering professor etc.

PolitiFact - No evidence of ‘graphene oxide’ that’s ‘toxic’ in Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine
Are COVID-19 Vaccines Mostly Graphene Oxide? Here's What Experts Have to Say
Fact Check-COVID-19 vaccines do not contain graphene oxide
Graphene Oxide In Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccines? Here Are The Latest Unsupported Claims

You tell me to fact check, but did you fact check the video before you posted it? I trust any number of those doctors and professors quoted in any of those links over a right wing radio host and a former sales exec for a drug manufacturer when it comes to science.

Politifact, Reuters, APNews, Science Times - all with high level doctors and infectious disease experts, MIT chemical engineering professor etc.

PolitiFact - No evidence of ‘graphene oxide’ that’s ‘toxic’ in Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine
Graphene Oxide In Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccines? Here Are The Latest Unsupported Claims

You tell me to fact check, but did you fact check the video before you posted it? I trust any number of those doctors and professors quoted in any of those links over a right wing radio host and a former sales exec for a drug manufacturer when it comes to science.

Reuters and AP are about as unbiased as you can get these days when it comes to news.

yea..i also remember when Bill denied having sexual relations with Monica and Andrew Cuomo denied sexually harassing women. You can bet your ass if there were "Fact Checkers" back then they would have denied those claims as false.

You can deny anything you want , it's up to someone to prove you are lying or misinforming.

I'll try to summarize what i believe she is eluding too whether is accurate or not.

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE? The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3- phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.

2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide-i guess is also referred to as Hydrogel

Hydrogel

Graphene oxide-incorporated hydrogels for biomedical applications​

Polymer Journal volume 52, pages823–837 (2020)Cite this article

Abstract​

Graphene and graphene derivatives (e.g., graphene oxide (GO)) have been incorporated into hydrogels to improve the properties (e.g., mechanical strength) of conventional hydrogels and/or develop new functions (e.g., electrical conductivity and drug loading/delivery). Unique molecular interactions between graphene derivatives and various small or macromolecules enable the fabrication of various functional hydrogels appropriate for different biomedical applications. In this mini-review, we highlight the recent progress in GO-incorporated hydrogels for biomedical applications while focusing on their specific uses as mechanically strong materials, electrically conductive scaffolds/electrodes, and high-performance drug delivery vehicles.

So, yeah...graphene is not listed as an ingredient but [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide is listed which may contain graphene which would make sense since is used as a drug delivery system.

Everything she says makes pretty good sense. Is it true...well i guess not, right? because BigPharma said its not true and the "fact checkers" said its not true?

Who knows....Just another reason for me not to get the vaccine..to much uncertainty.

Just more info you wont find from MSM below

US whistleblower exposes true extent of covid vax deaths​

A whistleblower with access to government websites and data related to injuries and deaths following covid vaccination in the US has given sworn testimony that the number of deaths following covid vaccination is in the order of 45,000 and not the circa 12,000 currently being reported by the VAERs database. US attorney, Thomas Renz, has filed an urgent lawsuit in conjunction with America’s Frontline Doctors calling for an immediate halt to the covid vaccination programme in the US. In an impassioned speech at an event organised by Time to Free America, he sent a pointed message to Big Tech companies saying they are “complicit in death”. The number of deaths has been estimated based on the number of deaths within 3 days of vaccination from one reporting system. He told a packed audience “…they know and they’re covering it up and I want investigations immediately”. He assured his audience that he would not back down and would continue until justice has been executed.

A really good take on all this.

Alternate treatment to COVID you've never heard about. Why is this not being talked about on MSM? Why is the Noble prize winner and co founder of the drug being censored and banned on Social Media.

US whistleblower exposes true extent of covid vax deaths​

A whistleblower with access to government websites and data related to injuries and deaths following covid vaccination in the US has given sworn testimony that the number of deaths following covid vaccination is in the order of 45,000 and not the circa 12,000 currently being reported by the VAERs database. US attorney, Thomas Renz, has filed an urgent lawsuit in conjunction with America’s Frontline Doctors calling for an immediate halt to the covid vaccination programme in the US. In an impassioned speech at an event organised by Time to Free America, he sent a pointed message to Big Tech companies saying they are “complicit in death”. The number of deaths has been estimated based on the number of deaths within 3 days of vaccination from one reporting system. He told a packed audience “…they know and they’re covering it up and I want investigations immediately”. He assured his audience that he would not back down and would continue until justice has been executed.

A really good take on all this.

Alternate treatment to COVID you've never heard about. Why is this not being talked about on MSM? Why is the Noble prize winner and co founder of the drug being censored and banned on Social Media.

This is literally 5 seconds of google searching. There are more, these are just the first I grabbed.

https://firstdraftnews.org/articles/biden-conspiracy-theory-vaccine-deaths-vaers/
Flawed ivermectin preprint highlights challenges of COVID drug studies

This stupid crap isn't in the main stream media because its not valid information from reliable and reputable sources. You can't have it both ways. If I post a link you question the source of the information, but if you post a link its plausible even with no underlying source or after the source of the information is refuted. Uh it doesn't work that way.

I mean, for fuck sakes, the guy who invented mRNA has been censored
This is literally 5 seconds of google searching. There are more, these are just the first I grabbed.

Conspiracy theory claims Biden covered up 45,000 vaccine deaths
Flawed ivermectin preprint highlights challenges of COVID drug studies

This stupid crap isn't in the main stream media because its not valid information from reliable and reputable sources. You can't have it both ways. If I post a link you question the source of the information, but if you post a link its plausible even with no underlying source or after the source of the information is refuted. Uh it doesn't work that way.
So the inventor of mRNA vaccines is not reliable and reputable? But Big pharma is? gotcha

Ah, yes, Thomas Renz...isn't he the lawyer for America's Frontline Doctors? And isn't American's Frontline Doctors the group with the demon sperm / alien DNA lady?

Good stuff.

I mean, for fuck sakes, the guy who invented mRNA has been censored

So the inventor of mRNA vaccines is not reliable and reputable? But Big pharma is? gotcha

More on Dr. Malone.
Double Check: Who Is Dr. Robert Malone?
He was involved with early mRNA research, but saying he's the inventor of mRNA vaccine as his website says is very much a lie. So that's strike one for him. He was censored on Youtube because he was spouting unsubstantiated information about vaccines and Ivermectin as a therapy for Covid.

Now could Ivermectin be a therapy for Covid, absolutely. But from everything I've read there isn't enough data to support that and some of the data isn't sufficient based on a number of factors.
https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD015017.pub2/full

More on Dr. Malone.
Double Check: Who Is Dr. Robert Malone?
He was involved with early mRNA research, but saying he's the inventor of mRNA vaccine as his website says is very much a lie. So that's strike one for him. He was censored on Youtube because he was spouting unsubstantiated information about vaccines and Ivermectin as a therapy for Covid.

Your post is part of the problem. Malone is the inventor, argue all you want. Someone may have perfected mRNA down the road but it was him who invented it and he is the pioneer of mRNA. He was censored because he spoke out against Big Pharma and his info was taken down. See, this is what they do. Anyone who disagrees or speaks out against the narrative of Big Pharma or Big Tech gets censored. It's 100% true, don't try to argue it. It's been happening for several years now. Why else do you think conservatives or doctors who have a different approach to treatment constantly get banned on all social media platforms? It's all about controlling information and mind fucking people because your ideology gets in the way of them making billions on top of the billions they already made. Or getting in the way of people staying in power.

Trump got banned on social media for "inciting riots". Bull shit, he never did, nor was he found guilty of it, but Democrats support BLM and Antifa burning down the country and looting. Hell Democrats support stealing from stores up to $900 without considering being a crime. Can you imagine supporting crimes such as arson, theft, destruction of property, inciting violence, assault, supporting terrorist groups... all which democrats have done. Not 1 of them were banned from social media. There were no committees formed to investigate the complete chaos and destructions that pursued the entire year of 2020 causing billions of dollars in damage.

One day you will learn to use your brain to think for yourself and be able to use logic and common sense to formulate conclusions. Hopefully that day is soon.

Your post is part of the problem. Malone is the inventor, argue all you want. Someone may have perfected mRNA down the road but it was him who invented it and he is the pioneer of mRNA. He was censored because he spoke out against Big Pharma and his info was taken down. See, this is what they do. Anyone who disagrees or speaks out against the narrative of Big Pharma or Big Tech gets censored. It's 100% true, don't try to argue it. It's been happening for several years now. Why else do you think conservatives or doctors who have a different approach to treatment constantly get banned on all social media platforms? It's all about controlling information and mind fucking people because your ideology gets in the way of them making billions on top of the billions they already made. Or getting in the way of people staying in power.

Trump got banned on social media for "inciting riots". Bull shit, he never did, nor was he found guilty of it, but Democrats support BLM and Antifa burning down the country and looting. Hell Democrats support stealing from stores up to $900 without considering being a crime. Can you imagine supporting crimes such as arson, theft, destruction of property, inciting violence, assault, supporting terrorist groups... all which democrats have done. Not 1 of them were banned from social media. There were no committees formed to investigate the complete chaos and destructions that pursued the entire year of 2020 causing billions of dollars in damage.

One day you will learn to use your brain to think for yourself and be able to use logic and common sense to formulate conclusions. Hopefully that day is soon.
My post is part of the problem...cool story bro.

Back