Autocrossing this weekend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

Two events this weekend. Saturday (Bristol) and Sunday (Waterbury)

This is going to be the first race pitting my CRX against Airjockie's CRX. I expect some fun. Bristol is open to spectators (if you park in the upper lot) but Waterbury isn't.... So grab $20 and be sure to join us !

-> Steve

I think I am going to only make the Sunday race....the wife freaked out again when I told her a two race week-end.....and my car hasn't even had the hood opened yet...

me and wild bill will be there saturday.... maybe a couple more heads will show. im not racing though- my car is beat like a 13 year old pregant girl standing out side an abortion clinic.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 12 2003, 12:23 PM
my car is beat like a 13 year old pregant girl standing out side an abortion clinic.

circa 1999 :)

Ok... Let's get together Saturday. Should we take an open spot, or line up against the curb ?

I prefer the Curb. And right next to the food cart. That was pretty cool.

I'll be bringing the dark grey CRX.

-> I'm Steve. What's yours?

--> brian
i have the blue del sol

its hurt. she wont be running

listen biatch, I know the admins here and i'll have you banned......

---> Eric --- Black del sol --- whether or not i run is completly dependant on if i actually wake up before noon... either way ill probly at least show up :D

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 12 2003, 12:02 PM
I think I am going to only make the Sunday race....the wife freaked out again when I told her a two race week-end.....and my car hasn't even had the hood opened yet...

But last weekend and the weekend after this one, had no autocrossing events on. :(

What if I take her out to practice her driving skills around Bristol between my runs?

I actually did that during my last event. I had popped my water pump off, and I needed a ride to look for problems.

The roads there are real winding, but beware: left out of the parking lot and 4 rights do NOT bring you back to the track.

Tonight I need to snag some cash, or else I'm showing up as a spectator.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 12 2003, 04:50 PM
Tonight I need to snag some cash, or else I'm showing up as a spectator.

-> Steve

Does that mean you will be doing a little streetwalking action tonight in New Haven as Deuce Celerity, male gigolo? ;) :lol:

DAmn it....I really wanted to show up with meh turbo'ed 1st gen CRX....and whomp some ass on saturday...but....shit happens.

I got the header off, the intake off, the oil pan off.....but I have to work tonight....I need the money for the wifes birthday present....

And I wanted to show B how to slide and grip on some mighty worn down Nitto 555R extreems.....

I get off work at 6:30 in the morning....I got errands to run before 12.. then I will be slamming the turbo, and Intercooler, and oil lines, guages...and hope to get done by 10:00 PM....and see if it pulls or if I need to consider a B18B project...I love blowing things up...hehe

But I think it will be ready for Sunday morning....that's if the majority of us decides on waterbury or bristol....

Oh, Celerity....Theres 2 Snell 95 helmets at that gocart shop for $100 each

After the races tommorrow, swing by my place and bring Beer and BBQ....we'll make it a normal prep night.

And everyone else that can turn a wrench, or tune a car , or shoot the shit is welcome to join us.

Current time, 0330, EST.

Just got in a fight at a bar with the bouncer. Been hangin out there all night (I won.)

I'll see if I can get up tomorrow, but I have no cash and possibly no helmet. I'll show up and route the H-S team though.

After a brief stop at the local PD.

-> Steve

Martine will be there, and she has Chris's helmet...you can share ya know...
and if you want to try 2 of those nitto's...the rex is on Jacks for a day...swing by in the morning if you want to use them.

Back