B16 Swap Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdmcrx89

do i need motor mounts like hassport? for a b16a sir swap? or can i use mine, or the b16 motormounts ?

yea a 89 crx si, im askin can i use the stock mounts that come with the swap or will i need to get aftermarket ones like hassport mounts? its says complete swap where im gettin it from so i assume it comes with everything i need to get the swap workin.

You need the mounts from somewhere that made them to fit the engine in the proper way for it to clear the hoodline.As far as the place your ordering from they probably don't include aftermarket mounts with the swap.Usually only shops that are doing the swap for you will include them in the price.

Originally posted by jdmcrx89@Jan 3 2003, 10:35 PM
yea 1700 with hassport mount kit included and all the extra stuff,

Seems like a good price for everything including the mounts,ask questions about the motor you are buying though inspect it if you can.I guess you can't though if your ordering it,huh?

can i use my vei mounts on my swap as 1 of the vti's is bust

sorry to but-in

Originally posted by richie_vei@Jan 4 2003, 01:57 AM
can i use my vei mounts on my swap as 1 of the vti's is bust

sorry to but-in

Depends on which one.Drivers side,and rear bracket yes,tranny not sure,the ones on the bottom(to help stabilize)no.

Back