B16a not accepting boost

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

just keep driving it. it just needs broken in. it might start making some noise but thats normal

Last edited:
yea nice laugh my crap of b16 is still untuned i installed a fifth injector as i sad i was gi\oing to do and now it's running on 7psi of boost and running great something like 13.4 @107.5mph 1/4 Mile on road 15" tires with no noises/breakdowns or something like you sad

tuners have to be tuners not jokers:disgust1:

I tought that this forums were serious but i changed my mind and sry i like my way of tuning 10x

run her till she blows captin it will happen show us the carnage pics when your done we would like to see them

Attachments

• 131l.jpg
    131l.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 247
Is this post serious, If so thats seriously old school 7psi no tune 5th injector , is it the early 90's again ???????????? Can't say i didn't run something similar back in the day most of the older racers started out with a setup like his . But we never stayed there!!!!! because stock tunning and FMU and 5th injector = Bang ..... just my 2 cents

yea nice laugh my crap of b16 is still untuned i installed a fifth injector as i sad i was gi\oing to do and now it's running on 7psi of boost and running great something like 13.4 @107.5mph 1/4 Mile on road 15" tires with no noises/breakdowns or something like you sad

tuners have to be tuners not jokers:disgust1:

I tought that this forums were serious but i changed my mind and sry i like my way of tuning 10x

you sir are a jackass

WOW. i was just poking around and im glad i did...... this thread is priceless! now im trying to decide which fucktard post to use as a sig......:confused: suggestions anyone? hahahaha:D

sorry for second post. but i must say my 5psi t25 fmu build worked flawlessly.

sure it will work, but for how long?

A FMU pinches down on the fuel return line adding x-ammount of pressure per pound of boost thus "solving" the leaning issue on a stock ECU.

Well what a FMU also dose is overloads your injectors and fuel pump, most stock fuel pumps fail after 100PSI and are stressed anything a tad over stock pressure.

also a FMU dosent retard your timing as you build boost, a FMU dosent accurately mix fuel and air, and it dosent protect you if you run lean and or rich (they both have their downs).

Stock ECU+ Stock injectors+ stock fuel pump+ FMU= Ka fucking boom!

Please tell me that your at the verry least your running a wide band O2 sensor?!

get it tuned and run your engine strong for years.

Yea , I had a wideband on it. Not sure if it was a fluke but everything ran just dandy. Maybe I got really lucky :)
I just retarded timing tiny bit and step colder plugs.
also threw a walbro 255 in it.

I ran it for months driving the absolute crap outta it lol! Then i did an engine swap.

i like how he didnt show his board. and yea you can see that he only trapped at 90. yea he got the teg off the line. whipty f***in sh*t. my stock b16 trapped at 92 with only a header. no intake or anything

Back