B16a not accepting boost

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lmao! This damn fool is clearly smarter than the millions of other ppl runnin turbo'd hondas, who wasted money on a tune.

Lmao! This damn fool is clearly smarter than the millions of other ppl runnin turbo'd hondas, who wasted money on a tune.

don't know if that was to me or not but I completely agree with getting a car tuned.

I just happened to have some turbo stuff and an extra car so I put a few more things together and successfully and reliably boosted a honda for $700 ^_^

If using a fifth injector were wise, everyone would be doing it.

that is not the vid of the best time sry because that vid is from a competition and my bracket time was from 13.5 sec to 14.0 sec so i couldnt push it hard till trough the line so if you noticed the smoke before the trap you have been able to realise that the car was absoluteley free with no throttle from 40 to 30 foot from the finish line
if i pushed it hard all the way down i had been discualified from the competion
i think that somewere i still have the slip with all the times and speeds if i find it i ll post a pic of it.

Just an other thing the cas is no more turbo i blew up four pistons that day and went back to N/A now it has skunk stage 2 cams ,itr stock pistons,act stage 3 clutch,home made cold air intake and i m trying to chip the ecu .

i like how he didnt show his board. and yea you can see that he only trapped at 90. yea he got the teg off the line. whipty f***in sh*t. my stock b16 trapped at 92 with only a header. no intake or anything

i didnt took the vid fool ^_^ i was driving

Aw, you blew it up? Didn't see that coming. I thought your innovative new tuning methods were bulletproof. Guess I'll take off my fifth injector now.. :shrug2:

hey sell me your 5th injector. I need it so i can put a garrett gt42r dbb turbo on my b18a. should run me high 10's if not low 11's. maybe some stickers as well if you have it!!!!!!!

:) seriously lay off the turbo crack if you dont even know how electronics work. that smoke is probably your rings being fried from detonation.

I dont get why people these days are turbocharging there hondas when they cant even spend the money for the right parts. you are probably still running lean with that 5th injector and hopefully you installed it right! meaning it was controlled by another AIC controller but obviously not.

This forum is serious but not to guys who are not serious about their rides and you sir cut alot of freaking important corners on the setup and expect to get good knowledge from the guys that have done it??? give me a break and sell your car to a real enthusiast!

Ricer>b16a LOL!!!!!!!!!!

just keep driving it. it just needs broken in. it might start making some noise but thats normal

LMFAO.

sounds like the car is going into safe mode. MAp sensor is reading positive psi. not vacuum. the ECU is freakin out, its tryin to SAVE YOUR MOTOR ... and the 5th injector? ummmm ive seen hondas with 4 injectors run 5ooHP all day long. the ECU is reverting back to its stock fuel map. which needs to be changed for added fuel...((( because your throwing in added AIR!)))

Last edited:
Back