B16a With Ls Trans

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mattcalica

k, i have a b16a, and a LS tranny...the b16a is an automatic, will i have to switch over the flywheel when i swap on the LS trans?

im lost
is the LS trans auto too????
autos dont have flywheels

Originally posted by mattcalica@Jan 7 2003, 09:04 PM
k, i have a b16a, and a LS tranny...the b16a is an automatic, will i have to switch over the flywheel when i swap on the LS trans?

what horse power are you gonna get out of your b16a engine and tell me if the ls tranny woks cause that's what i'am thinking of getting but wont a gsr :D automatic tranny be better .

Originally posted by mattcalica@Jan 7 2003, 09:04 PM

what horse power are you gonna get out of your b16a engine and tell me if the ls tranny woks cause that's what i'am thinking of getting but wont a gsr automatic tranny be better .

theres no such thing as a gsr automatic.

chirst- What is up with all these automatic posts lately? you CANNOT make a sports car out of an automatic. convert it to manual, or sell the thing- cuz its not going to get you anywhere fast. literally.

k, just to set things straight, the b16a is an automatic...i am taking the LS tranny off of my MANUAL 91 ls...so i will have to switch over flywheel and all?

AUTOMATICS DONT HAVE FLYWHEELS

you have to take off the Torque Converter and put on the flywheel

other than that it should work fine

Back