B20b son!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol, i wasnt thinking, i really just wanna use my itr valve cover. but i guess ill just sale it lol, im acting like a noob who built a B18B with over 600hp ( it only lasted two pulls, vacuum line came off and boost spiked at like 40psi and blew the turbo and chunks of turbo ended up in the motor and put some holes in the block. or thats what they told me atleast ) o well ill figure it all out, maybe ill just put a damn 4G63 in it with a big 16G turbo and DSM link and tune on e85 and call it a day.

:facepalm:

LOL!!!! whatever im just happy i can start the damn car everyday

i did awd disk brakes,yay!! well anyways the pass wheel cylinder was blown out. replaced trailingarm bushings and went to do the swap and the camber arm bushings were gone so i ordered adj ones they will be in soon. after everything is done will take more pics.

Attachments

• IMAG0132.jpg
    IMAG0132.jpg
    639 KB · Views: 288
  • IMAG0140.jpg
    IMAG0140.jpg
    501.2 KB · Views: 250
  • IMAG0124.jpg
    IMAG0124.jpg
    560.8 KB · Views: 269
  • IMAG0147.jpg
    IMAG0147.jpg
    395 KB · Views: 249
  • IMAG0148.jpg
    IMAG0148.jpg
    684.7 KB · Views: 269
THIS IS MY CAR NOW.
IMAG0087.jpg

I KNOW THEY ARE CHEAP KNOCK OFFS OF WHATEVER BUT LET ME KNOW HOW YOU GUYS WILL THINK ITS GONNA LOOK
42979-Drag-Wheels-DR46LO-White-15-Inch.jpg

WELL I ORDERED THESE WHEELS TODAY FROM DISCOUNT 478 FOR ALL FOUR. AND I ALSO GOT SOME PASSWORDJDM.COM GREEN LUGNUTS. AND THIS ALSO CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY
IMAG0407.jpg

PasswordJDM-Aluminum-Lug-Nuts-V2-Extended-Open-End-12-x-15-P7705C1425.aspx

Is you capslock busted or something?

i got some new things in for the back glass that hold the shocks in. it feels good to no have to hold the glass up to get in the back of the car
IMAG0415.jpg

What is up with the CEL's and getting the motor running solid?

Less "Show" and more "Go" please :wink:

im goning to pull the codes tomorrow. cause i got to bleed the brakes and put my exhaust on and adj the e-brake cables. im gonna have fun on saturday. and as soon as i have the codes i will post them

well im waiting on my new motor mounts and mudflaps to come in from passwordJDM. will post pics when everything gets in.

hey cafrog i pulled the codes and replaced the parts. (tps,air temp)
car still does the same thing, no vac leaks and i have bled the coolant. i dont know what else i can check and or replace.

How did you install the TPS? And did you double check that it was the correct TPS? Electrical wires to those parts should be checked too.

Yea i checked it all out. But what gets me is that it only surges when its cold

Back