bought a new BOV and waste gate

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DelSlo

ok so i picked up a new TURBO XS blow off valve, and it doesnt say on any papers it came with how strong the spring in it is, also i just bought a new Performance Import Trends 38mm Wastegate, and also, no fricking listing as to what spring it came with, nor did it mention anything in the catalog when we ordered it. any way it all i can tell what it has, or is there just a general psi setting they come with and im too much of a noob to know this! :confused:

i think the springs are colored in the wg....always ask for a specific before buying

bov shouldn't matter...
wg, probably ships with a 5.5 or 7 psi spring.
call the vendor...

and if there was no listing or mention in the catalog, WHY did you order it?
:bash:

Quoted post[/post]]
bov shouldn't matter...
wg, probably ships with a 5.5 or 7 psi spring.
call the vendor...

and if there was no listing or mention in the catalog, WHY did you order it?
:bash:

seriously. ANy respectable company will show listings or options for springs in teh wastegate. How much did you pay? you can take the lid off of it to see teh color of the spring and call the vendor and tell them what you have and they can tell you.

k thanx guys, well there was no listing in the book, they only showed one, if it wasnt what i wanted id just send it back, but i assumed since they didnt give a listing as to what psi wastegate you wanted i figured they would just tell me when i got it, and if it wasnt what i wanted id just order a different spring.

i paid 175 for the BOV and 385 for the wastegate. dont forget thats canadian dollars, you do the conversion!

thanx again, ill pull her apart and call them! :)

Back