Brad's Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

They're crappy pics but oh well. The hardest parts are the front drivers side fender and the rear drivers side quarter pannel.

100_2391.jpg

100_2392.jpg

100_2396.jpg

100_2397.jpg

100_2399.jpg

And the biggest dent before and during:

Copyofcameracontents288-1.jpg

100_2394.jpg

100_2395.jpg

I still have to add more Bondo and sand more.

Hey boys, I may have found an answer to my problems.

1990 Honda Civic SI Malahat (including Shawnigan Lake & Mill Bay), Victoria

The guy lives five minutes away from me, if the body is straight and it has no rust I say fuck bodywork. Put my car back to stock, sell it, put all my good parts on the new car along with my motor and be on my way.

I'm phoning him tomorrow to take a lookie-loo so I'll update later.

Lucky bastard! I cant get a Si for shit around me.

For real?! There is no shortage of Si's or parts for that matter here.

If you have nothing but time, click on that link then search for a 1992 civic. Then scroll down to the bottom until you see a black one. I was thinking of getting it until I saw the $500 Si.

if i got a chance at a si around here for $500 id kill for it. all you cant find around here is rusted out dx's. that's why im so happy to find my 91 dx with the shell and interior in great shape.

Its going on the road tomorrow ill try to get some pics of it.

My Si was $500, no rust but needed bodywork and paint and my dads Si was $1000 with a great body and a blown motor. OGMatt's CRX Si was $1200 for a stock near mint car.

Hey guys, I have good and bad news.

The bad, I'm not getting that $500 Civic because the guy fixed it.

The good, I found this: ACURA INTEGRA GSR RIMS Saanich, Victoria

I'll offer the guy $250 first then if not $275.

Another good thing., my dad kicked a Talons ass today. My Mini-Me is paying its self off.:)

My dad commutes 30 miles to work then 30 miles back (30 mins each way) each day. So on the way home they guy tried twice but just couldn't pass my dad.

My dad said it looked like this but black:

Eagle_Talon_rear_view.jpg

I researched it and its only 140 hp.

So so far my dad has beat a 240SX, A Talon, a riced up EG DX and the closest race was a Ford Probe GT 32 valve. We won after 110 mph.

I must say, this is an awesome build thread, I just read through most of it...
Good work on the rebuild and the car itself. and btw, those gsr wheels are so mint.
I have a set I got for 250 but 2 of them have wierd oxidizing on each spoke about halfway down the spoke and it only takes up half of the width of the spoke.
I dont think its curb rash, I just heard it was common.

Ill be starting my y7 turbo build thread probably next week once the parts come in :D

Good work man. and nice job kickin that talon's ass, haha

Thanks for the comment CRXSI and I will read your thread in return.:)

Nice on getting that $450 DX Byron.. What good parts did you get out of the Si parts car?

Nice on getting that $450 DX Byron.. What good parts did you get out of the Si parts car?

I really needed it for the Si front knuckles and it had B-series mounts still in it. Ive used a few odds and ends off of it though.

Hey brad you got any spare engine parts?
I need a set of pistons rods and the pins for my b15b2.

Back