Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Forget about thoes...someone photoshop these on. :)

9ftfcx.jpg

100_3772.jpg

And look somewhat like this.

3540619021_4da1a088dd_b.jpg

Last edited:
Don't forget mounts, linkage, ecu, transmission, clutch if you're not risky, lots of money there.

And do you guys ever get euromesh E30 wheels around there? I seem to be having a hell of a time finding some.

Don't forget mounts, linkage, ecu, transmission, clutch if you're not risky, lots of money there.

And do you guys ever get euromesh E30 wheels around there? I seem to be having a hell of a time finding some.
True, for the cost of the swap I could probably make atleast the same ammount of power out of the mini me.

That is one thing that's holding me back from doing a rhd conversion. I'd need a b16 motor and tranny, and all the front end parts. That's a hell of a lot of money.

stay with the dseries and boost it..and stoccord what year is an e30??
my bro had an 88 bimmer and it had bbs on it..i had them on my car for a little bit before he sold the bmw..they looked pretty good..if you want to see its in my 91si bodywork thread

Syncromesh saved my tranny!!! Gaurnteed is 10x better.

I want to get a header, my peace of mind is...not at peace. I keep thinking of restriction, and it's the only thing keeping me from dyno tuning.

Btw Matt, how did she sound on Sunday?

Last edited:
stay with the dseries and boost it..and stoccord what year is an e30??
my bro had an 88 bimmer and it had bbs on it..i had them on my car for a little bit before he sold the bmw..they looked pretty good..if you want to see its in my 91si bodywork thread

Bottlecaps?

Sexy as FACKK! All you hear is that deep intake sound and then when vtec popped, I popped too (my nut)

My EF'n sunroof froze, it goes half way closed then stops like it hits something, it doesn't slow down.

And my vacuum leak is back, I'll check everything but I think it's the PCV hose.

Last edited:
hmmm get it fixed quick..and the rex might be going to a new home(again) i got offered 1k for it.,,told him bare minimum i could do was 1200..or seeing how i just got my entire kit to paint my car 1300 with the paint

Back