Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lol.

Sunfoof fell off the track, actually one of the end cap/stoppers broke off. I got it back down for now.

And I'm no longer the last 16 year old without a cell phone! Samsung Slyde. ;)

Yup, it has. :)

I was talking with my dad and were both gonna de-cat our cars. We have two spares lying around and no emmissions here so what the hell. Actually that's what I think is holding back his 4 door, it caps off at about 3.5k and doesn't want to rev much higher, and the thing had always been driven by a granny so it's probably full of crap.

And hey, look, I'm a Gew now!

nice..lets see some before and after vids..
i want to decat mine..so what i was gonna do is take my spare..gut all the shit out of it and make it look like its running a cat

Are you going to put a resonator or something else in place to quiet it down? Wouldnt wanna give such a nice car a rice-tastic exhaust note.

nice..lets see some before and after vids..
i want to decat mine..so what i was gonna do is take my spare..gut all the shit out of it and make it look like its running a cat

That's exactly what we're doing.

Are you going to put a resonator or something else in place to quiet it down? Wouldnt wanna give such a nice car a rice-tastic exhaust note.

We both still have resenators in the system so it's all good.

Another conversation my dad and I has was we're going to build the spare A6 block for turbo then boost a Mini-Me to 250-300 hp!! This won't happen for about three years though.

Yup, it has. :)

I was talking with my dad and were both gonna de-cat our cars. We have two spares lying around and no emmissions here so what the hell. Actually that's what I think is holding back his 4 door, it caps off at about 3.5k and doesn't want to rev much higher, and the thing had always been driven by a granny so it's probably full of crap.

And hey, look, I'm a Gew now!

Is it like a rev limiter at 3.5k?

Back