Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BTW you cant be an old school enthusiast AND 16. It just doesnt work. And dont feed me crap about how an 80s car is old school... Its just not. ^_^

I like the older hondas more than the new ones. No I LOVE them! Ogmatt just sounds cool. Look at your name, that shits dope son.

When I drove it I was in second gear on flat ground going 40kph about 15mph and floored it and guess how fast I went? ......45kph LOL

Yeah, you put the pedal 1/4 of the way and it slowly pulls but after that 1/4 it doesn't matter how far you push it in, it still goes slow.

tried pissing in the intake?

Yeah, it's like fucking nnnaaawws!!!!

92 Integra GS, black on black, two door, Fat Fives, not running and he wants $1000, or $500 for wheels/tires or car. I'm looking into this even though I think Fat Fives are ugly.

why not the b16 in the rex??
I don't want to go through all of the work. Matt and I agreed that its an in between motor, either D-series turbo or K20.

Man...I was ripping the Z50 today and got bored so I took off the air cleaner, for one run, and it sounded like VTECH!! Not really but it sounded like a D16A6 with a CAI. lol

Back