Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well the suspension is here. I had to pay an extra $56 at the post office due to duties and shit on top of the $70 shipping. After you convert that to Canadian doll hairs its over $810. :mad: It better be worth it.

next time you have something shipped from the u.s., have the sender file it as a "gift". i sent a suspension to canada once, cost him an extra $200.

I'll do that. Thanks.

Although, I've ordered many things over eBay and such and I've never paid more at the post office, but none of them were this big lol.

I'll do that. Thanks.

Although, I've ordered many things over eBay and such and I've never paid more at the post office, but none of them were this big lol.
maybe they were just mad at you for not being home when they tried to deliver 5 times:D so they charged you extra

maybe they were just mad at you for not being home when they tried to deliver 5 times:D so they charged you extra
You looked at the tracking link? It was to be sent to my dads office which is open from 7am till 4pm, IDK why they didn't deliver.

Anyway it was still cheaper than buying up here. The only local shop wanted $1700 for K-Sports, which are a bit nicer but still too much.

I'm happy, they look descent. :) And I got a bonus. :D

100_4013.jpg

100_4014.jpg

100_4016.jpg

100_4017.jpg

Quit talking about them and start putting them on your car!

No reason not to get a jump on it. In fact its the best time since there's already downtime.
Yup......done. :)

I set them as low as possible for now and I am tuckin' like a mo-fo. :cool: It rides so much nicer but still stiff. I like it a lot even though my pud flaps are scraping 24/7. :D

Tomorrow I'll go back and set a better height, zap-strap the brake lines and snap pictures.

P.S. I need bigger wheels with a better offset.

im gonna have to get me a set whats there website. im tired of my skunk2 adjustables.

Back