Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

looks awesome man i wanna lower mine but its already been bottomed out too many times on these roads :(

lmao. thats the only good thing about the snow here in Canada. Its super duper fun to drift. Even more fun with a little Honda. :D

Get Higher spring rate^

wouldnt that make it ride like shit though? sorry if i sound like a noob lol i havent messed with suspensions much... it has the stock one on it.

also... snow is real fun in front wheel drives... ahh the memories of my brothers ford aspire lol

wouldnt that make it ride like shit though? sorry if i sound like a noob lol i havent messed with suspensions much... it has the stock one on it.

also... snow is real fun in front wheel drives... ahh the memories of my brothers ford aspire lol
Wow, your struts must be shot if you're bottoming out.

Yea, I set up a bit of a track. I would go to the end of my drive way, do a bit of a "S" turn to send the rear end out then pull the e-brake, do a 180 then head back up the driveway, turn into our field, drift around a couple of stumps then down the driveway. :)

These wheels don't really tuck because they have a taller profile (195 vs. 185 on the stocks).

100_4043.jpg

100_4045.jpg

100_4046.jpg

100_4047.jpg

100_4048.jpg

100_4049.jpg

100_4050.jpg

100_4052.jpg

100_4054.jpg

well it seems to ride fine... ive never had it bottom out on me personally but if you look at the header and oil pan they both have noticeable marks... especially the header has one big dent on one of the pipes

Sorry, I just don't like RB's. LS Webs with Falken Azenis tires is what I'd like. They have a nice looking sidewall imo.

Better tuckage pictures.

100_4064.jpg

100_4063.jpg

Looks damn good ridin' low with the stars on it, and get rid of that rubber shit around the wheel well lip, it holds water/salt and makes for teh rust.

Looks damn good ridin' low with the stars on it, and get rid of that rubber shit around the wheel well lip, it holds water/salt and makes for teh rust.
I thought you'd like them rims. I tried to take off that crap but it flaked off the god dammed paint. Although I do like the flat lines over the wheel wells. If and when I get the rust cut out I may paint the car. And what I mean by that is I still really want to get a SiR so whats the point if I'm going to sell the car. My dads may buy it off of me. He's going to the local importer on Saturday to get some info on a Mitsubishi Delica so he'll ask about a EF8 then.

Last edited:
I gots the EF8 fever! I had a dream I drove down to the San Francisco bay and there was a freighter there dropping off bins and my EF8 was in a blue bin lol. I cruised around Cali then woke up. :D

EF82.jpg

EF83.jpg

EF84.jpg

EF85.jpg

EF86.jpg

EF8.jpg

Back