Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I forgot to mension my shift boot looks sexy with the red striped seats. :)

"Dumped" all the way. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kWLIRbucsk

100_4023.jpg

100_4022.jpg

Haha dope vid song works so well :p the front is slammed! You should get a shot of the mudflaps on the pavment/gravle and post in the slammed thread on ht

Oh, thats the bad part. Their website has little info, and it came with no instructions. I ordered them from SwapShopRacing.

Are Skunk2's really that bad?:ph34r:

i dont have the full skunk2 coilovers i just have the spring and the adjustable part they ride pretty ruff i know the full coilovers ride pretty good.

Haha dope vid song works so well :p the front is slammed! You should get a shot of the mudflaps on the pavment/gravle and post in the slammed thread on ht

Ehhh...it's going up today so I won't bother.

Damn, looking at the shock tower pictures I just thought, "wire tuck". :) Another thing to do on down time.

Ehhh...it's going up today so I won't bother.

Damn, looking at the shock tower pictures I just thought, "wire tuck". :) Another thing to do on down time.
or you could just take the front mud flaps off and not raise the car and ride with a slammed rex..:D

Last edited:
That's what I'll do! I looked at it this morning and it looks sick. I'll just let the mud flaps grind down. :)

I'm also going to try the American Racing wheels because they have a better offset.

I'll get some pictures of the 'Merican Racin' rims up tomorrow.

The wheel is tucked up even when in the air.

100_4025.jpg

Fronts.

100_4028.jpg

Rears.

100_4026.jpg

100_4027.jpg

Shift boot with seats. I really need to clean my baby in and out. :(

100_4030.jpg

Begenning of tuck.

100_4031.jpg

100_4032.jpg

Before.

100_4022.jpg

After.

100_4041.jpg

100_4039.jpg

100_4040.jpg

100_4042.jpg

I meant like full side shots or something while on the ground. Give us an idea of how it looks. Tuck doesn't look bad.

if you want to go even farther,you can put the resistor box behind the intake mani..on the firewall theres little studs that come out with plastic heads

No pictures today. :( I was to busy doing revese donuts and e-brakee drifting in the fresh 4" of snow. :D Don't judge me, I'm 16. :)

Back