Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Come to think of it I never have either, I did bump some old lady at a stop sign when I was 17 but no damage was done to either car and she thought it would best to leave the cops out of it as not to waste our time.
Rub it in won't ya! :(

Lol good times.

107_4320.jpg

107_4321.jpg

107_4323.jpg

107_4324.jpg

107_4326.jpg

107_4327.jpg

107_4328.jpg

107_4329.jpg

107_4332.jpg

awesome love it, but my question to you is, when you started this thread did you ever think it would go 53 pages geez lol

They look a bit ghey with the carbon fiber imo.

The mini-me is out and the CRX is ready for the LS with a dented frame and mounts in place.

And fuck Alpine. I finally got my amp back from a friend and theres very little sub control and my sub doesn't hit anywhere NEAR as my $89 Pioneer deck did...overrated shit.

would honda center caps work in those? i think that'd look good, but yeah i get what you mean with that. if you dont want that alpine ill take it off your hands, ive never had a problem with alpine at all

Friday night from 12 to 3 then Saturday from 9 to 12 and thats where I took the vid.

Since then I've got the DA knuckles on, axles in and rad in. Just need to do exhaust and shift linkage, bleed brakes and exhaust tomorrow. :)

Youll love the LS, I had one in my hatch for a little bit, but I like the B16 better. :ph34r:

Back