Bush won.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Nov 4 2004, 09:26 AM-->
driverunknown
@Nov 4 2004, 01:20 AM
http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/election2...re=ne_election5

Right click and save the pick of gw and his wife.....notice the file name
[post=411752]Quoted post[/post]​

link has changed or something. its says georgelaura135.jpg for me...
[post=411803]Quoted post[/post]​

It changed over night bro.
You were too slow for the intardnet :p

Thanks for the other post B, but that post also fits in this post as well ;)

:locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked:

It's OVER...live with and if you want to bitch about the election crap, or the presidency or more politics...then go find a political forum to pout in.

That's one reason I didn't VOTE....half of my freinds are reps, and the other half are dems....I already lost a few freindships to internet drama...and I don't plan or want to lose any more....

Any political drama...including the mods, members and yes...even the admin of this site....it's getting old.....and it needs to stop....it's not fun to read anymore...and tempers are flaring.

Plus...if your going to say something...then put a real fact behind your word....and not those damn facts that you hear or think up yourselves...some media's facts are not really factual...hint hint...

Fact.....Bush in office....I have job.
Fact.....Clinton in office...I have no job.
Fact.....Bush back in office...I have a job again.
Fact.....If Kerry was elected...I would still have a job....
Fact.....WAR will alway's be around.....has been for the last 3000 years....
Fact.....People die, people live, food runs out, economy flips, Hondas are still cool...as well as a few other cars, Layoff happen, and so does outsourceing...but if more Americans took pride in their work, then we would have a better product....but since there is no pride...companies need the same part or item built...even if they have to go to China to get it made....it's still the same product...unless it's designed and made in China to just sell cheap stuff and make a quik buck. If you get layed off, then get another job.....simple. Sometimes that is hard to do...but there is always a place to work....if you put a little effort into it. You and your country and your world are only going to be as good as you can make it...if your lazy...then your life sucks. If you can work...then work...if your not happy with your pay...then get a student loan...and get an education...if you can't afford a loan..then get in the military.....and collect the GI bill and the VA home loans...
Fact....If your that butt-hurt that the guy you voted for....or wanted to vote for but you didn't...if he didn't get elected.........then that just means that your vote counted, and the other side with the more votes won.....simple.
Fact.....There will be another election in 2008. How do I know that...simple...America has been here for over 200 years...and there are too many good things and moral that will keep it here...if it means a few guys get's shot and killed over seas...then shit happens...you job here is to support those kids to the best that you can do...since they are saveing your pansey-assed, free life over here. Personally...I'm glad what has happened has happened...except for the beheadings and ambushes....but the more people we can liberate....then that means more world democrocy, and hopefully the price of oil will go down again so I can put it in my car and drive. RIP for the poor kids that have left us...those brave kids will not be forgotten. And they have more guts than a whimpy internet thug on a damn forum...they proved themselve to be valent and couragious....what have you done.........besides sit at a computer and bitch at how your world is.....if your not happy...then do something....simple...SO STFU and get a life and do something.

Fact....I'll be 36 in 2008...so Vote Airjockie ;)

Originally posted by Blanco@Nov 4 2004, 10:40 AM
Yes, we're upset about an unintelligent, trigger happy, moronic, stereotypical America that can't even run a successful business ruining our country for another four years. The world isn't literally going to end, provided Dubya can keep from starting WWIII, but this war isn't going to end anytime soon either. This will be another Vietnam. Mark those words. Even Daddy knew it would, that's why he never actually invaded when he actually had the right to invade. Li'l Georgie appeals to the lowest common demoninator, and appearantly there are a lot more morons in the country than intelligent people.

We did do something. We tried to vote him out of office. What else would you suggest we do? Spark off the next civil war? Or should we just go sit in the corner like good little liberals and keep our fucking mouths shut until 2008?
[post=411929]Quoted post[/post]​

Well you know what? If Kerry had been elected, a bunch of Bush supporters would have been pissed off that a limp-wristed, flip-flopping, idea-less pansy was in office. However, you most likely wouldn't have heard Republicans moaning about how the world would be ending, etc. As I said, we would've been fucked no matter who got elected. In my three presidential elections, this was by far the worst choice I've ever been handed. Voting for Bush doesn't make you any more of a moron than voting for Kerry.

Did you just say that Bush Sr never invaded Iraq? <_<

You're right, you did something. You voted, your voice was heard, but Kerry lost. Quit whining about it. Do you really need me to suggest some things you can do?
Vote in 4 years.
Bush and his cabinet aren't the only elected officials. Vote in 2 years for the senators and congressmen of your choice to try to even out Congress a little more.
Volunteer in the political organizations/movements of your choice. Do something about your perceived political repression, rather than bitching and moaning on an internet forum/family/friends/whatever about it.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Nov 4 2004, 11:58 AM
Do you really need me to suggest some things you can do?
Vote in 4 years.

If we've still got that right by the time 2008 rolls around... Or will by then voting for the non-Bush runner result in you being labeled a terrorist under Patriot Act 5? :blink: :ph34r:

OH MY FUCKING LORD

it's over, bush is president

if you're pissed about it, then great do something- whining in a fucking honda forum is NOT GOING TO CHANGE THE SITUATION

and arguing about is even more retarded- We all have our political views and to assume or to try and force other members to share the exact same views as you is completely ridiculous

Originally posted by Blanco@Nov 4 2004, 09:40 AM

We did do something. We tried to vote him out of office. What else would you suggest we do? Spark off the next civil war? Or should we just go sit in the corner like good little liberals and keep our fucking mouths shut until 2008?
[post=411929]Quoted post[/post]​

Here's what you do. :sniper: GW

that would leave cheney in power...

bad bad idea...

and lets cease that talk on honda swap before the man shuts us down

george bush and the SS ain't got shit on my server security :)

just throw up a disclaimer lol this website dosnt not represent or take any responsibility for what has been stated with in if you do not agree with the views with in you can simply fuck off .. have a nice day!

Lord, give me the ability to accept the things I cannot change, the strength of will to change the things that need changing, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill becaused they pissed me off. :ph34r:

Originally posted by b204dr@Nov 4 2004, 04:47 PM
just throw up a disclaimer lol this website dosnt not represent or take any responsibility for what has been stated with in if you do not agree with the views with in you can simply fuck off .. have a nice day!
[post=412126]Quoted post[/post]​

its on the TOS already.

i cannot be held liable for what is posted on a public forum :)

i think instead of having seperate topics, we should just keep this one going for hella days.

i think if i have anything to say, im just gonna ad it to this thread!
:D

I was thinking there was a correlation between stupidity and Bush supporters and a post on a another site confirmed my belief.

http://chrisevans3d.com/files/iq.htm

State Avg. IQ 2004
1 Connecticut 113 Kerry
2 Massachusetts 111 Kerry
3 New Jersey 111 Kerry
4 New York 109 Kerry
5 Rhode Island 107 Kerry
6 Hawaii 106 Kerry
7 Maryland 105 Kerry
8 New Hampshire 105 Kerry
9 Illinois 104 Kerry
10 Delaware 103 Kerry