Bush won.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by ahedau@Nov 3 2004, 08:40 PM
This was posted 10/12/04 linky
...More recently we have seen this normally subdued group (the Silent Majority) rise up in throngs voting to keep the sanctity of marriage between a man and a woman. Several states have on the November ballot resolutions, laws, referendums, etc seeking to amend their state's constitution in an effort to stem liberal judges from legislating from the bench.

It is my sincere belief and hope that once again the silent majority will speak out when asked to do so. Not in any poll, not around the water cooler at work but on the day when it matters, November 2, 2004; Election Day.

[post=411608]Quoted post[/post]​

Um yea, that was a big ploy for repubilcans to come out to vote. As the above picture stated, welcome to Jesus Land.

Did you know that all the cash dumped into the Iraq war by this administration could:

Put 3.4 million children into Head Start

Provide healthcare for 10 million children

House 350,000 homeless families

Provide 600,000 full college scholarships

Immunize every single child on the planet

AND

Feed 200 million starving people

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Nov 3 2004, 07:49 PM
Did you know that all the cash dumped into the Iraq war by this administration could:

AND

[post=411617]Quoted post[/post]​

But can it save the gay baby whales?

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Nov 3 2004, 07:54 PM-->
@Nov 3 2004, 07:49 PM

AND

[post=411617]Quoted post[/post]​

But can it save the gay baby whales?
[post=411619]Quoted post[/post]​

Naah, they're good on a slice of bread with some mayo.

Originally posted by xyswany@Nov 3 2004, 06:28 PM
new_map.jpg

[post=411590]Quoted post[/post]​

comon up man we have good and strong beer, hot ladies, no emisions, and loads of good snowbarding spots

trust me it hit PA hard today. i ever heard a bush supporter say " you can really feel the negative vibe, it seems to them like the world is about to end"

thats when you know its bad

lol, ah, i was trying to save the link. Netcape is now my hero

Originally posted by Trinity@Nov 3 2004, 10:38 PM
trust me it hit PA hard today. i ever heard a bush supporter say " you can really feel the negative vibe, it seems to them like the world is about to end"

thats when you know its bad
[post=411737]Quoted post[/post]​

No it doesn't. It means that a bunch of Kerry supporters are blowing this election way out of proportion. The world isn't going to end, babies won't be born with two heads, Ji's dreams of gay baby whales won't come true. If you really think the world is ending because an idiot from Texas got voted into the White House for 4 more years, you should probably consider a job writing soap operas for daytime TV. Christ, it doesn't matter anyway. Kerry is nearly, or as big a moron as Bush is. This is like trying to compare getting raped in jail by Bubba, or being an 8 year old boy and being forced to live with Michael Jackson. They're both nightmares, just of a different type. Either way, we're fucked.

Everyone needs to get over it, accept reality, and continue to live our lives. If you really feel strongly that Bush was a bad choice, then get out and do something about it.

Fucking whiners.

Back