Civic Old Jeep New

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DazedCivic99

So Within the month i am going to be picking my new Jeep Rubicon up from the dealer, and soon after that i am going to have the 4.5 inch lift on it and 35's, so i was thinking to get rid of the civic, which since it is not worth much at all since it is not stock and it is a DX to just drive over it a few times in the jeep. i think it would be a good idea, my parents dont care since they dont care to sell it.
Good Idea?

if you were to drive over a 99 civic for the hell of it, i would e-slap you

Pointless thread. I love jeeps, but running over a Civic is a fucktard thing to even think about. Sell it , buy a gun, and kindly shoot yourself in the balls so that you will not be able to contaminate the world with your stupidity.

i'll buy the 99 before I let you drive over it. since you're gonna junk it anyway I'll give you 300 for it. then i'll turn around and sell it for some Gs. :ph34r:

haha this is funny, i wouldnt drive over it, it could hurt the jeep haha. it is going to be my parents toy car now since they both have Jeep Grand Cherokees and the want a small car to bum around in. I wanted to have some fun and see what the reaction i got from saying driving over it.

It's always good to keep an offroader around - BUt the Wrangler, while being a fun design is SO outdone. More so than a Civic.

I drive a 1987 4Runner. Convertible to a degree, but still it's more utilitian than any Wrangler (Maybe a Scrambler could get me by). It's flexible enough to be insured and registered throughout the year - yet it's not so gas guzzling as a larger Jeep. It fits on trails (Rocky Mountain High)

My GF now has a Chevy Tracker, which is much more her speed. Smaller, 30 mpg, a simple snowy-road type of 4WD and it's small enough to easily maneuver. It's fun in the summer with it's drop top (It's a 2 door vert) but at the same time I couldn't imagine actually carrying anything in it.

Different strokes, but Cliff's Notes:

The Wrangler may seem like a flexible and welcome daily car. But really it's not. Try a tiny Honda (Like a lightweight 78 Civ or 87 CRX) for weekend cruising and great mileage, and a slightly more utilitarian kind of truck (The only convertible truck in the world is the 4Runner.. so I can't suggest anything out of that.. And the K5 / Broncos don't get better mileage than the Jeep)

-> Steve

Maybe a Soob Brat :)

Back