Clutch Pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

in terms of reliability and quality, i feel that japan produces the best car parts... so yea.. i guess OEM..

in terms of power making, obviously an american company will sacrifice reliability to help someone blow up their engine... so they just keep buying more...

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Feb 23 2003, 11:10 PM
in terms of reliability and quality, i feel that japan produces the best car parts... so yea.. i guess OEM..

in terms of power making, obviously an american company will sacrifice reliability to help someone blow up their engine... so they just keep buying more...

i agree, honda produces parts that last forever.

I just bought an exedy clutch too! Looks just like that! Yah clutchcity is pretty popular(OF COURSE I GOT MINE THERE)

I still have to get it installed... let me know how it feels!

i'm running the ACT HDSS on the lude, i love the hell out of it, it wasnt as stiff as everyone had made it out to be, very liveable! it holds together like there is no tomorrow lol... plus since i have my tranny out and i have put around 12k on my car since the swap i checked the clutch out, still looks good as hell :) the pressure plate fingers werent flattened out at all or anything, the disk has plenty to go, i am impressed, money well spent :)

i finally got to drive it around all day yesterday.. it feels excellent.. slightly stiffer than stock, but that was expected. i didn't really rag on it yet because i'm giving it a little break in period.. but i had to stomp it in first when i pulled out of a lot... and i got some wheel hop... :( i hope it was just the road conditions !!

My wheel hop disappeared when I went with the Ulralight flywheel and clutch. The shock to the drive line was less than my stock one gave it too. I attribute this to less rotational inertia to have to grab on too.

Hey you have springs I forget what its like to have them in my clutch =) heheheh

This is what a 4 and 6 puck clutch looks like to the person who asked if yours was a 6 puck
I myself run an ACT 6 puck clutch so far no problems but I do have to say that unless you need the extra holding power its not worth it with solid engine mounts it beats the hell outta you another reason why I love it lol

XDiscPhoto.jpg

Back