COD: Black ops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I never use a sight attachment. You don't need it.

I never use a sight attachment. You don't need it.

I use the red dot on assault rifles just because I like being able to have a purple heart or smiley or some other annoying thing popping up in people's kill cams, lol, and because I don't really prefer any of the other attachments for ARs (don't like to cut my range with the silencer, don't need e-mags or dual mags because I usually use Sleight of Hand, etc.).

But yeah, it's mostly not needed. The iron sights are fine on most of the guns. And that ones that have shitty sights (like the Spas-12 for instance) are the ones that I hip fire anyway...

can you do this on xbox? if so, how?

Yeah, on 360 and PS3 it's right off of the main multiplayer menu. Just look around a bit, and you should find "theater mode". You can watch your last 20 or so games from your perspective or the perspective of any of the other players, or you can just do a third person or free roaming camera. You can save clips too, and even upload them to the web. That's how I uploaded the clips I posted earlier in this thread...

Dude, my mom is a slut. If you want the herps and the AIDs then she's your go to girl. She has a peg leg too. I don't know if you're down with that, so just giving you a heads up...

gonna need a whole lot of vaseline for that peg leg eh?

well it depends. if it's a big wooden one like a pirate, then yes. if it's one of those "space age metals" like lt. dan had, then you are going to be ok.

ok, well do we at least get to put a pirate hat on her? and it would really get me going if she had a patch over one of her eyes.

Well yeah, the patch is already a necessity unless you want to look at her lazy eye, and I'm sure she'd be down with the hat...

Back