Complete Salvage 2000 Civic Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey i have a complete 2000 si that I am parting out to mod my 93 dx coupe let me know what ya need and I will email a price back

what condition is the parts in, i looking at getting power windows and locks for my 99 dx, this would also include the door panels, i am not for sure on getting any thing now though my dad makes the final word, he is out of town again

are you selling the gauge cluster?

if you have pics of it...i'd consider getting that from you.

thanks.

Originally posted by chet@Mar 3 2003, 07:09 PM
are you selling the gauge cluster?

if you have pics of it...i'd consider getting that from you.

thanks.

lol i was just going to ask, i already have a si cluster i just wanted to now about his, i compare all of stuff that i got to others

what is the milage on the cluster

tail lights are sold gauge cluster is gone seats are gone motor is gone all that is left is interior parts harneses back seat and all the body parts besides the stuff on front pass side its dystryoed the car has 34kmi on it windows are all good except windshield all windows are 20percent tint rims are gone so basicly not much let but let me know i might have it

how is the hood, front bumper, headlights, drivers side fender and upper radiator support/hoodlatch mount? If they are in good shap I'm interested, also rear bumper

How bad is it destroyed?..Can you get pics???...Where do you live?...Plz let me know...what happened to get it to where it is now?...How was it wrecked? Let me know..thanks

what color was the car and do you have the rear bumper ? still have the shift boot ?

the whole car is in good conditon except the front pass sid it is smashed hard all glass is good except the windshield I will have pics by tomm of the car so email me poot9191@msn.com parts are going fast so get your requests in before ther gone

Back