convo of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just think B.... My car ran after... 18 months down.... you car can run again... it will be good. ;)

Plus, my car isn't smoking AT ALL. It leaks NOTHING now, and it's allll super duper happy with itself, apparently.

:beer: :thumbsup:

B, my god, the sol still aint running? jesus, I remember reading a post about you getting all your parts in like 6 months ago. LOCO, help the brotha out already!

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 7 2004, 07:48 AM
Yes, my followers... yes... :worthy: me like your god. I am your religion. Honkeyanity is your religion. Soon we will gather 'round and drink the sacred punch and we will be one.

Mmmm... but...umm... Honkeyanity.... rhymes with... INSANITY.... :unsure: :blink:

*runs quickly away from the bowl of sacred punch* :ph34r:

:lol:

Originally posted by ktanaka@May 6 2004, 10:11 PM
WTF B?!??!?! I can't believe that you have invested so much into this car, and when its almost done, you can't even fucking finish it. I don't even know you and I'm pissed.

He said a DAY. ONE DAY. And then you can take it out for a spin...or not really because you'll need to get it tuned....but I can't believe that you don't care about the project enough to put in one day's work just to get it running. If for anything, just the ungodly amount of money you've sunk into that Sol.

money isn't everything man. yuo get bored of shit eventually....

Originally posted by mattcalica@May 7 2004, 07:25 AM
LOCO, help the brotha out already!

I'm going, I'm going... don't git yer panties in a bunch. I'm headed down tonight after work. Pics will be posted tomorrow night.

Back