Crock pot not making power

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
if its smoking you just need to get a new jug of smoke fik the the leak where smoke is coming out and top off with fresh smoke

you should never use it for chicken only beef liver thats the problem god its gona have to be rebuilt now now him and the mad scientest here are going to have to tear it down and replace the smoke seals that he blew with that double shot of chicken sauce

We both just got back from bowling and it's still broken come on guys help please if I can't get this going then I'll need to use my mom's wok and that thing is fucking gay

Dont forget to lube up the fiddly bit attached to the thing that looks like an upside down circle, after that your codes should be cleared and the solenoid for the LED should start spinning around, creating the 0.25 volts you need to run the LED itself........that fixes your light issue, as for the cord im gonna call my chiropractor in the morning.

Check the timing it probably needs to be adjusted I don't think the heater element is heating when the pot is ready to be heated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back