crx si project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wont work im just about done drilling it out its like 15 degrees here i hate the cold

Last edited:
i cant get the damn bolt out. dont know if u can tell by the pic.
apple.jpg

yes the gsr sunroof will fit only if it has purple bubble tint!!![just kiddin']

i know the ED/EF moonroof glass from from Civic Si will not fit from checking. As far as the others I have no clue.

Pull the sunroof off and ask to take it into a junkyard to test fit it onto the vehicle or find someone with one. Some yards will let you do this others wont..

i have a question???if i have a d16z6 how will it run with a pm7 for the dohc zc motors???

make your own thread.
why would you just jump in somebody elses thread and expect to get an answer on that question?

ill do that then dick
lmao

look like he lied. only 2 posts still.

and the answer to that question would probably be rich, and not have vtec working, and there's a whole multitude of problems. Like pulse rates on the distributor, and injectors. Look up OBD0-1 conversion, and actually start your own thread.

looking forward to seeing this rex come together.

I have a patch panel for the right rear. It goes from about where the tire ends all the way back. The problem is that it stops about where the pillar start, which looks like it is where all of your dents are.

Back