Done building my STI now onto my new toy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i made a few purchases...

DA front brake swap with new EBC Yellow stuff pads

heres a few pic of parts that came in
gigi_201-1.jpg

gigi_204.jpg

gigi221.jpg

That's a really good looking STi. After my Honda project I plan on working on my Subaru. Nice work.

havent been on in a while...just passin the time on this deployment 5 months done 7 to go. cant wait to get back to finish my swap, my custom twinscrew kit should be arriving soon cant wait to get some pics of it. oh and here a pic of mini me, hes almost 3 months old now...the way time flies
381604_2155555575039_1430955386_31725414_1372218067_n.jpg

Last edited:
so i have been researching the best tranny setup for my goals and its pretty much set dog conversion 1st and 2nd, carbon syncros the rest and 4.052 FD with a Exedy Twin Clutch and Flywheel. Hopefully i should be purchasing it before the end of this year.

Last edited:
Late Congrats on the kid. Setup looks nice. This thing is gonna be ridiculous.

Thanks, for a while my CRX built was not on my mind and i went on a splurge buying around 200 Cuban cigars and some Taylor made R11 irons, and buying a taurus p92 and getting it customized but now that time is getting closer for me to go on R&R im focusd again lol. I really think this build is going to be one of a kind as many opt to go the turbo route instead of doing a supercharger (and even fewer do a twinscrew steup) which i dont blame them it would be easier to go that route the same way it would have been easier to buy an evo instead of my suby but i like to be different and stand apart from the rest.

diiging everything except shortage of gf nudes.. lmao jk! but really..

ok just purchase a a few more parts- K-Tuned CRX K-Swap Traction Bar (w/ Stabilizer Bar Kit), Gearspeed 1-6th Carbon Syncros, Kteller 3''piping for custom exhuast, ClubRSX Final Drive 4.052 and a carbon fiber hood scoop since im going to have to hack my SIR CF hood up, its 2 high so maybe once i cut the hole i wont event have to raise the hood too much

Dog Gear? You don't plan on street driving it? Dog gears will howl.....its cut gears so it will sound like reverse sounds but at high rpms.....it is loud.

But I see you bought syncros.....so no more dog gears.

Dog Gear? You don't plan on street driving it? Dog gears will howl.....its cut gears so it will sound like reverse sounds but at high rpms.....it is loud.

But I see you bought syncros.....so no more dog gears.

i bought frana Street Dog gears 1st and 2nd and carbon syncros 1-6 (but will be selling 1st and 2nd since i cant use them). the car will be used for Drag and as a secondary DD. Plus the sounds of the TwinScrew SC should be able to drown it out.

Personally I love that sound. It may get annoying after a while but in a secondary car I doubt it. Paired with the supercharger this thing will scream like a banshee, in a good way.

Personally I love that sound. It may get annoying after a while but in a secondary car I doubt it. Paired with the supercharger this thing will scream like a banshee, in a good way.

it better with the dough im putting in it. i figured its only 1st and 2nd so the only time i will be in those gears the longest is when im at the track and when i dd it i can just go quickly to 3rd

The transmission is the worst thing about my Kswap... :shrug2:

I will eventually learn to re-build it or get rich and pay someone else lol

I want to hear a video of it when its done :thumbsup:

I've heard force induction k-swaps with dog gears.....the whistle don't drown out a damn thing lol.

The transmission is the worst thing about my Kswap... :shrug2:

I will eventually learn to re-build it or get rich and pay someone else lol

I want to hear a video of it when its done :thumbsup:

I've heard force induction k-swaps with dog gears.....the whistle don't drown out a damn thing lol.

when its done it will be one of the most document Kswap CRX ever, lol.

bought some gauges...autometer, nothing fancy but it will get the job done.

Back