Drop out?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

then he will be the stat that proves why 50% of new business startsups fail.

and that's usually within the first year. I've seen businesses come in and go out in 2 months around here.

drop out.
and don't go anywhere else to learn anything either.
nothing good ever comes out of being educated.
seriously, get out of there as fast as you can...no need to waste time.

Originally posted by fO sHiZzLe@Mar 24 2004, 10:18 PM
drop out.
and don't go anywhere else to learn anything either.
nothing good ever comes out of being educated.
seriously, get out of there as fast as you can...no need to waste time.

s405a9620e09d2.jpg

haha
OOOOOOOOK
it was a joke anyway...ya know, like sarcasm. considering i'm more than halfway done with my undergrad degree at uconn and in the process of deciding which graduate schools to apply to, i'd have to say i was probably not being serious.
i love the reaction from you people. i love this place. if you need me, i'll be taking the heart and fucking myself...and you can call me dipshit. :D

if you wanna have a shot at happiness stick in school...

i have a friend that LOVED working on cars so he went to a tech school, got a great job and makes a lot of money

but wrenching on cars day in and day out will kill your love for cars, especially if you're just fixing other peoples junk...

i'm guessing you would be more into doing custom type work, or at least cool type work as opposed to just a dealership tech... but if you go to a trade school thats exactly what you'll end up as... working 40 hours a week, doing something that you hate, that kills your desire to work on your own cars...

get the degree, you'll be glad you did when you don't have to clean grease off your hands everyday..

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 25 2004, 09:41 AM
if you wanna have a shot at happiness stick in school...

i have a friend that LOVED working on cars so he went to a tech school, got a great job and makes a lot of money

but wrenching on cars day in and day out will kill your love for cars, especially if you're just fixing other peoples junk...

i'm guessing you would be more into doing custom type work, or at least cool type work as opposed to just a dealership tech... but if you go to a trade school thats exactly what you'll end up as... working 40 hours a week, doing something that you hate, that kills your desire to work on your own cars...

get the degree, you'll be glad you did when you don't have to clean grease off your hands everyday..

Thats a very good point and Id hate for something like that to happen. thnx.

Haha, I cant believe this thing is still alive. :axe:

Back