DUDE go to the aim room

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

y0iTsDEENOSE

i think everyone who has a computer should download AOL instant messenger and so we could all chat in there.. and actually meet more ppl.. seems like so many of us do and never really use the room.. come on ppl!! :)

meh, we try it every now and again, get 8-10 ppl in there...Gonna go watch Sin City again (Take THAT!)

Last edited by a moderator:
haha wow theres only two ppl in there... i dont really feel like talking cuz im intimidated by the awesome presence of the "pissedoffsol".. hmm and i dont feel like annoying a single person about my car problems.. come on ppl JUMP IN THE ROOM :).. im gonna keep bumper this heffer..

i'm not replying. im going to bed.

but i'll read it in the morning. lol

well... haha i guess im just really impressed by all your guy's knowledge.. and when i start reading about all the stuff you guys write down on the forums.. it seems like you guys are all rocket scientists and shit haha.. it gets intimidating to post stuff up

the longer you stick around and read, the easier it gets. also, after awhile, you stop posting useful comments and basically turn into ME.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Aug 18 2005, 01:22 AM
the longer you stick around and read, the easier it gets. also, after awhile, you stop posting useful comments and basically turn into ME.
[post=541639]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Back