easy power?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phengnhou

i have a civic 99 ex. and i wanna know if anybody know how to give me easy power. without spending alot of money. aite. thanks.

I agree Nitrous is the cheapest way to get noticeable power, but I would save a little bit and go with a turbo.

I consider nitrous cheating..it really isn't but I just don't feel its the most efficient way of spending your money or adding extra power. Even if you have to wait 6 months for a turbo setup or swap it's well worth it and you'll be happier in the end.

It's increasing your power to weight ratio, so it's still making you faster. :lol:

But:

1. Spray nitrous
2. Take a really big shit before you race

k u wana be fast. heres what u do 1- get a BIG Honda sticker that goes on ur back window that is in Jap. 2- get wireloom. lots and lots of it... thats atleast 5hp right there.... 3- take off 1 wiper and adjust the last wiper so it goes over ur whole window (weight reduction. about 8hp) 4- get the bigest LOUDEST fart can u can find and mount it so it goes sideways and up. lets see waht else..... O geeze i almost forgort the ultamate HP gain.... this gives u a minimum 20hp witht the down force.. the wing. u have to get the bigest alunimum wing u can find and tilt it all the way down for the ultamate down force.... ok man that list right there cant cost more than 100bucks and gives u a total of about 75hp!! ooo ya
Good luck bro!!!

Originally posted by CRseX84@Aug 31 2004, 04:34 PM
k u wana be fast. heres what u do 1- get a BIG Honda sticker that goes on ur back window that is in Jap. 2- get wireloom. lots and lots of it... thats atleast 5hp right there.... 3- take off 1 wiper and adjust the last wiper so it goes over ur whole window (weight reduction. about 8hp) 4- get the bigest LOUDEST fart can u can find and mount it so it goes sideways and up. lets see waht else..... O geeze i almost forgort the ultamate HP gain.... this gives u a minimum 20hp witht the down force.. the wing. u have to get the bigest alunimum wing u can find and tilt it all the way down for the ultamate down force.... ok man that list right there cant cost more than 100bucks and gives u a total of about 75hp!! ooo ya
Good luck bro!!!
[post=384357]Quoted post[/post]​

:stfu_noob:

go sit in the corner dumbass

Originally posted by Calesta@Aug 31 2004, 02:27 PM
It's increasing your power to weight ratio, so it's still making you faster. :lol:

But:

1. Spray nitrous
2. Take a really big shit before you race
[post=384320]Quoted post[/post]​

:ditto:

Back