eg suspension and hubs in ef CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

88HB4speed

Ok so im banging my head against a wall over this b serires swap i should have just left alone the running car, but i need to know why i cant use eg civiv ex hubs to do my b series swap so long as i use eg b series axles(will they fit a late model b series cable trans), is there something about the dimension or ball joint sizes on the eg hubs that makes them not usable on the ef.

2nd, the donr car, a ex civic with a b16 swap had nuespeed lowering springs, but when i set the shock/spring/and shockfork assembly next to one out of my crx( a stock hf) it is 2 inces taller(longer) can i use these eg assembly or are the shocks and springs to long and actually raise my car?

thanks for the help

do not use anything from the eg on your ef it will throw off your suspension big time the camber will be so bad the car will not steer correctly

thanks man, im glad someone got back to me, i pulled and saved the eg hubs but havent used them yet and been looking for da hubs if anyone knows wher i can get some locally here in york that would be great or if at all possible 90-91 ex hubs

Back