energy or innovative?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i need new mounts badly for my car, at least one is torn and the motor moves a lot and pops when i shift if i dont slip the hell out of the clutch lol, so should i just get some energy inserts to get me by or save and get innovative or hasports? do the billet mounts really make a big enough difference to justify spending the money?

thats what i was leaning towards because of the cost being a lot less, but will they tear like the ones on it currently?

Maybe after a decade? The worn mounts are usually like +15years old.

Cheap but good way = Energy Suspension inserts + 3M Window Weld urethane glue to seal it all into place. Just like new. Actually, better than new.

I've had innovative mounts over a year now and had zero problem's with them and they have a lifetime warranty you can't beat that.

+1 on the ES mount inserts. They are kind of a performance part though, your engine vibrations will be transferred much more readily through the chassis. And you'll get less wheel hop on spirited launches.

Back