F/S Complete B16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brc80

I have a complete 1st gen b16 W/Tranny, runs perfect. The motor is still in my car that i drive maybe twice a week. Im so cal if anyone wants to come by and look at anything.

I also have a DC 4-1 Jdm header, usdm DC 4-1 header, AEM Cai for 2nd gen tegs, 1st gen VAFC, and a set of gsr fat fives.

Im looking for $1000 for the motor and tranny, if you want the whole lot plus the car make me an offer. Im pretty open for anything , right now i just need to get rid of it as its taking up room for my next car.

Bump before i leave for the weekend.

Come on guys its a good price.

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by b00stedLS@Apr 23 2005, 01:47 PM
willing to part out the head. im located in socal
[post=490617]Quoted post[/post]​

If i can sell it as a whole id like to do that. But if its still around for a week or 2 ill think aboutparting it out.

how much for that USDM DC header?

PM Sent.

Originally posted by 2000Si@Apr 24 2005, 07:41 PM
No PM for me?? :huh:
[post=491003]Quoted post[/post]​

The usdm header is on the car right now. When its sold, and if i still have it ill hit you up.

Thanks

alright, how about the jdm header then? Somebody have dibs on that or no?

Originally posted by 2000Si@Apr 24 2005, 08:42 PM
alright, how about the jdm header then? Somebody have dibs on that or no?
[post=491026]Quoted post[/post]​

Maybe, if it doesnt work out ill let you know asap.

Sorry about not getting pics up, i will have them up shortly.

Everything is still for sale, if you in so cal hit me up and you can come on by and look at it first hand.

Originally posted by brc80@Apr 28 2005, 10:10 AM
Sorry about not getting pics up, i will have them up shortly.

Everything is still for sale, if you in so cal hit me up and you can come on by and look at it first hand.
[post=492540]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey I am in So cal hit me up i NEED an engine badly hit me back and i possibly could come by and check it out e-mail sohcrex@gmail.com

Back