Finally!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackJDMdeath

awww yea i'm officially getting my hondata s200 installed and tuned in april, i can't wait! i have vowed to have the prelude into the 13s before i turbo it :) pray for me!
Zac

what are you running now??

hondata had their JRSC prelude running 14.1 ... and thats with a supercharger.. so good luck on that.

i'm in mid 14s now with shitty street tires... and thats without the flywheel and exhaust... which generation prelude was it?

btw my mods are: 94 prelude si, jdm h22a, h23 tranny, intake with blitz sus-tec filter, act hdss clutch, dc ceramic coated header, stock exhaust with some shitty muffler, p28 ecu (i'm running lean as hell).

this month is the 10lb chromoly flywheel and 2 1/4 exhaust with a better muffler, after hondata i'm getting my 15 inch slips for the track with some MT ET's, we'll see where i am then, should be pretty close!

you'll be in the low 14's if not well intot he 13's

Once the skunk2 cams and Ti valvetrain go into my lude it'll be well into the 13's

There are many vtec 4th gens running low 14's with basic bolt ons.

i'm somewhat hesitant on cams because when i get cams i am having my valvetrain redone while i have it apart. only problem is that i don't know a reputable machine shop in my area to work on a honda head :\ but for cams i am just going with the type s cams :)

If you dont care to drive.. might want to check out Humble or Xtreme in Tulsa, OK :)

nah driving doesnt bother me really... i live in kansas, i'm use to it lol i'll have to call them up and get some estimates, thanks :)

13's in a NA Prelude would be a pretty sweet accomplishment!

I am installing the Hondata S200/B on my hatch Friday and will be going for my first dyno tune on Saturday! I can't wait!

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Feb 25 2003, 10:53 AM
...hondata had their JRSC prelude running 14.1 ... and thats with a supercharger.. so good luck on that.

would that be this car?? if it is, i think i remember it running a 9 or 10.
s3e5ae4b2d168b.jpg

thats a civic.

and Jackson Racing only makes a charger kit for 5th gen preludes

and i sure as hell have never lost to a 5th gen lol... anyway, steve if i remember right you have the jdm black housing headlights, if so, where did you get them and how much did you pay?

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Feb 26 2003, 11:42 AM
and i sure as hell have never lost to a 5th gen lol... anyway, steve if i remember right you have the jdm black housing headlights, if so, where did you get them and how much did you pay?

thats right :)

Bought them from a great guy that I bought a lot of JDM Parts off of on ebay

his shops name is 'TheTakeShop'

His name is takeshi

I got the lights, and side bulb extenders for 384 Shipped from Japan through EMS. Takeshi was a great guy and like I said bought a lot of stuff from him. The lights were mint, and everything else Ive gotten from him looked brand new.

Even the packaging that they came in was awesome as seen below.

typeslights001.jpg

typeslights004.jpg

typeslights005.jpg

august008.jpg

I actually just added the jdm fogs on there as well :)

hti me up if you have any other ?'s

Back