Flywheel Bolts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haha im going to bed soon actually. im so glad i don't have to go to school tomorrow :)

me and my accord buddy just drove for the first time with his new manual swap down the highway to my place and now the clutch line is leaking :(. it's having major running issues too. idling all over the place. and bogging. it sucks. and it's super late. lol it's funny 2 people are up posting on the same thread at 3:13am (our time). now he's parked in the street and we have to go look at it. thinkin the o2 is grounding out on the heat shield... bah! no work tomarrow for either of us tho. might stay up till the sun rises for enough light..

me and my accord buddy just drove for the first time with his new manual swap down the highway to my place and now the clutch line is leaking :(. it's having major running issues too. idling all over the place. and bogging. it sucks. and it's super late. lol it's funny 2 people are up posting on the same thread at 3:13am (our time). now he's parked in the street and we have to go look at it. thinkin the o2 is grounding out on the heat shield... bah! no work tomarrow for either of us tho. might stay up till the sun rises for enough light..

sry dude yeah i really hope that i don't run into such problems...... lol sametime here. i live in texas.

BTW was the swap easy?

sry dude yeah i really hope that i don't run into such problems...... lol sametime here. i live in texas.

BTW was the swap easy?

o yeah it took a few days. except waiting on parts. we had to cut out the auto trans bracket and weld in the manual one. that was probably the hardest part. yeah it went in easy. i couldnt be there to help him bleed his clutch, and he didnt know how it was supposed to feel in the first place. but it feels like less than half pressure. yeah it shouldnt pose any problems. just hope the transmission you use works out alright and it's in good condition. he's got a lil 3rd gear grindage.. maybe worse cant tell cuz it's doin this. btw i live in indiana, but more by chicago. as per my info on teh left. well we're headin somewhere to chill, do a lil shmokin :ph34r:, n then get MCDs. g'luck on your swap!

o yeah it took a few days. except waiting on parts. we had to cut out the auto trans bracket and weld in the manual one. that was probably the hardest part. yeah it went in easy. i couldnt be there to help him bleed his clutch, and he didnt know how it was supposed to feel in the first place. but it feels like less than half pressure. yeah it shouldnt pose any problems. just hope the transmission you use works out alright and it's in good condition. he's got a lil 3rd gear grindage.. maybe worse cant tell cuz it's doin this. btw i live in indiana, but more by chicago. as per my info on teh left. well we're headin somewhere to chill, do a lil somethin :ph34r:, n then get MCDs. g'luck on your swap!

thanks i'll need it. actually ive helped one of my friend bleeding his clutch line and we figured out that we needed three ppl... one to pump the clutch pedal, one to bleed, one to refill the reservoir FYI. anyways, whenever u come back to ur computer, can u post how to wire everthing i need to do? i found sum stuff about civic and integra but i don't see anywiring about accors swap with good detail...
thanks again and ttyl

thanks i'll need it. actually ive helped one of my friend bleeding his clutch line and we figured out that we needed three ppl... one to pump the clutch pedal, one to bleed, one to refill the reservoir FYI. anyways, whenever u come back to ur computer, can u post how to wire everthing i need to do? i found sum stuff about civic and integra but i don't see anywiring about accors swap with good detail...
thanks again and ttyl

yeah tomarrow i'll post up a lot of help. but i'm relating to a 92 accord w/ F22A1.

you can bleed it with 2 people if you take your time and you can bleed it with one person easiest of all. just put a hose on the bleeder valve on the slave cylinder and sumberge it in brake fluid. pump the pedal alot and make sure you keep the resiviour full. you can pump it a few times. stop. fill it. pump some more. etc. instead of sucking up air through the bleeder, it will saturate the line with fluid.

yeah tomarrow i'll post up a lot of help. but i'm relating to a 92 accord w/ F22A1.

you can bleed it with 2 people if you take your time and you can bleed it with one person easiest of all. just put a hose on the bleeder valve on the slave cylinder and sumberge it in brake fluid. pump the pedal alot and make sure you keep the resiviour full. you can pump it a few times. stop. fill it. pump some more. etc. instead of sucking up air through the bleeder, it will saturate the line with fluid.

alright, even though urs is 92 model, it should be pretty close. but i'll still be doing more research though. thanks in advance.

hey man i didnt forget about you. later on in the evening maybe or tomarow morn. i'm busy tryin to get my buddy's accord workin right. fixed one thing. ground wire ripped off. runs good now. i'm gonna try and fab him up a steel braided clutch line now. gotta find a 10mm to 12mm female coupler. i'll ttyl

hey man i didnt forget about you. later on in the evening maybe or tomarow morn. i'm busy tryin to get my buddy's accord workin right. fixed one thing. ground wire ripped off. runs good now. i'm gonna try and fab him up a steel braided clutch line now. gotta find a 10mm to 12mm female coupler. i'll ttyl

its cool dude, im not like in hurry or anything.
BTW thats a good news! so no more crazy idling and stuff?
u r talking bout clutch hose right? that costs like 20 plus shipping online. thats what im gonna use too. less work to do since im eliminating damper and extra lines that the fluid has to go through. it seems to be difficult to route that hard line to me anyway haha. replace them with clutch hose. idk how different it would feel, but shouldn't be totally different lol.

Last edited:
dude, actually i found what i needed, well to be honest i just didn't read enough. i found this long time ago on this forum that was from H-T titled how to -auto to manual. u probably have heard about it or have seen it on this forum. but it still would be nice if i can see sum pix how u wired them. i'll ttyl

Last edited:
Back