focus RS?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

judging by the cars listed as its competition i dont think thats a US model .... still it sucks ass that we get fukt out of so many cars ... mitsubishi evo , fto , suburu wrx/sti , lotus elise , nissan skyline , the list goes on and on ..... :(

we got the wrx..! maybe its watered down, but its better than nothing. the evo will be here in the spring, and the sti is coming eventually, too.

but we are still getting the shit end of the stick :(

have a fact on foci's... they brake down like mad, i talked to a tow truck driver a month ago or so, and he said he's towed 162 foci's in 4months (due to breaking down)

hell yeah bro, thats not counting the ones in accidents

Originally posted by slohnda@Oct 7 2002, 10:27 AM
we got the wrx..! maybe its watered down, but its better than nothing. the evo will be here in the spring, and the sti is coming eventually, too.

that thing that we got is not even close to a wrx/sti .... and as far as the "its coming eventually" thing goes ... theres been a fuckload of cars that were supposed to come here and didnt or still havent ... i wouldnt hold your breath waiting for us to actually get any of them especially in their real non watered down crap ass "modified for safety on american roads" form

i read about that car in a mag..not the one in the link. i think it is only for europe.

Back