Football Picks Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

but check this out...score is 21-14...its the 4th quarter...Indy has the ball in the red zone...4th down...pass to the endzone and the receiver is pushed...that would be pass interference...but did it get called...nope...and i believe if it would have gotten called...Indy would have scored with the next 4 downs they would have gotten
That call would have been sketchy, that's why they didn't call it. The reciever ran into the CB, then he got pushed. The CB did not run to/with him and push him. Plus, that ball was over thrown by a mile. Peyton thought he was gonna go straight up but the reciever started to slant.

Jeez, no credit to Dallas what so ever...I guess i'm the Dallas fan all alone:D It actually annoys me that people would rather focus on how Indy lost, instead of how Dallas won.

I give dallas huge props for their win. The defence was on point pretty much the whole game.

In other news: I really think Cincy Made a complete 360. They had their backs against the wall, sensed the need for a win, and got it. Next week they play Cleveland which should be a fairly easy win if they keep playing like they are.
Honestly, the only teams that will give Cincy a hard time will be the Colts and the Broncos. If they can come to Indy with a strong running game, they have a good chance of taking the Colts.

Well I see it as an excuse, especially when you say he threw 2 more interceptions than he actually did.

Did you see the question mark behind it? Don't recall making a statement, I do recall asking four interceptions?

Or is it that you just read into it how you want to?

I told you I didn't watch the game, but I know he got picked a few times and fumbled at least once.

Anyway, congrats to Dallas for winning. Hopefully now they can do it more often.

Anyway, once the Giants lose tonight... I'll be 8-8 for the week.

Just fucking great. Who would of thought Seattle would lose to SF? Philly to Tenn?

Bah.... this week sucks. Good thing it's only a three day work week for me.

Did you see the question mark behind it? Don't recall making a statement, I do recall asking four interceptions?

Or is it that you just read into it how you want to?
Why don't you quit being a jackass for one second and go read what you typed...yeah you put a question mark but how is anyone supposed to know how you meant that reading text? I thought you were saying "4 interceptions?" as in, for example, "4 interceptions, that's a horrible game" I don't know if you can understand what i'm trying to say because it's easier to explain if you can hear the tone of my voice...you know what i mean right? lol ;):D Anyway, misunderstanding...

I went 13-3 this week, woot!!!! it's about fucking time. I thought New Orleans would get over thier slump and Cinci would continue losing, I was wrong. McNabb gets hurt, out for the season, I lose that game, just fucking great... San Francisco beats Seattle with Matt and Shaun back? WTF is up with that...

Sean, I know you're busy but try to get to the standings asap because we got 3 Thanks Giving Day games to get to...oh, and how about them Giants eh? lol

and to big22, lol @ what time you put in your picks... :lol:

Last edited:
im on it tonight.

Scores/Ranks/Matchups will be up in a few minutes. Please get your Thursday picks in Weds or by Thursday morning. Then from there, if you didnt make your full picks list you can simply edit your post.

Ok, scores are up with rankings and week 12 matchups.

Congrats to Eg6sir, djlobes, and big22 for having the best weeks.

This is still up for grabs guys, im in 12th but only 9 wins behind 1st with 5 weeks left!

so, uh, yeah....i'm still waiting for the "lt isn't the best back in the universe" arguments...oh wait, he is, without a question, the best running back in the universe.

Ok, scores are up with rankings and week 12 matchups.

Congrats to Eg6sir, djlobes, and big22 for having the best weeks.

This is still up for grabs guys, im in 12th but only 9 wins behind 1st with 5 weeks left!

umm.. didnt b16racer get 13-3 this week??

haha, missed that one... but he doesnt really count because he is in last place :p

big "fuck you" to eg6sir, djlobes, and big22 for not doing as well as B16racer. Nice work b16racer.

Why don't you quit being a jackass for one second and go read what you typed...yeah you put a question mark but how is anyone supposed to know how you meant that reading text? I thought you were saying "4 interceptions?" as in, for example, "4 interceptions, that's a horrible game" I don't know if you can understand what i'm trying to say because it's easier to explain if you can hear the tone of my voice...you know what i mean right? lol ;):D Anyway, misunderstanding...

I went 13-3 this week, woot!!!! it's about fucking time. I thought New Orleans would get over thier slump and Cinci would continue losing, I was wrong. McNabb gets hurt, out for the season, I lose that game, just fucking great... San Francisco beats Seattle with Matt and Shaun back? WTF is up with that...

Sean, I know you're busy but try to get to the standings asap because we got 3 Thanks Giving Day games to get to...oh, and how about them Giants eh? lol

and to big22, lol @ what time you put in your picks... :lol:

Oh come on, I'm a jackass because you failed basic English where you're taught to determine that at the end of a sentence if there is a, "?" it's a question?.

:p

I did horrid this week. All of the 4:15 games I picked, lost. Hardcore lost.

Goddamn Tied for 1st three ways...

I did the best and didn't gain any fucking ground? Thanks a lot for the great record when I first started, sean...asshole!!! :lol: j/p

ooohhhh man, b16 and i are the only ones who picked d-troit, im gonna be rootin hard for em. I wonder what roy willimas predictions will be....

Kitna can throw, furrey and williams are some pretty damn good recievers. Plus, the fav doesnt always win, and who knows, int's can change a game.

Back