Football Picks Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm at week 11 looking at the Nov 19th game I have against the Cowboys on Madden 07...

that still pisses me off, stupid Cowboys. lol

I'm 9-0 too... I'm not sure I want to play this game.

Last edited:
I'm at week 11 looking at the Nov 19th game I have against the Cowboys on Madden 07...

that still pisses me off, stupid Cowboys. lol

I'm 9-0 too... I'm not sure I want to play this game.
simulate it

hell. no.

last time I accidently did that it handed me a loss, wtf? I was 9-1 and it made me 9-2 (it was against the Eagles), and then it auto saved it by itself. What else couuld I do but start over and turn off autosave?

I think I'll play it and hand them non-horse riding cowboys their asses...

... but not tonight.

have some faith in your team. make sure you sign lawyer malloy from free agents. you can get him for cheap.

i haven't done any of that. i let the game sign whoever.

I did lose Mathis for 3 weeks and Freeney for 7 weeks to injuries though. That kinda pisses me off, but at the same time the amount of abuse I was making them dish out it makes sense.

Freeney broke his collar bone on a blitz. bleh.

No one plays with fantasy draft, or do you guys have two teams? I cant wait til i get 07, beginning of January.... its too far.

so what happened in miami that made them start playing well. they did this shit last year to.

eh, you need to turn up the difficulty. actually, we need to play online.but i don't have the service.

speaking of dallas...this romo guy is fuckin KILLIN the bucks defense :ph34r:

eh, you need to turn up the difficulty. actually, we need to play online.but i don't have the service.

I'm playing the default difficulty. You just can't accept that the Colts are that good. :ph34r:

That was my first shutout, I've barely scraped by on some of my games. I just learned the plays a little better than my first season try.

is this your first attempt at a madden game? if it is, then it's ok. oh, and if the colts are that good, you would have simulated the game.

This is my first bought madden game. My friends have had them for a while on other systems.

and if you simulate a 10-0 season, the game will hand you a loss. So, no simulating my games.

lol, im all for going for the underdog, but seriously, detroit over miami. i dont even watch a lot of football and i knew better.

Back